A petty knick pick

What happened to my characters legs when I look down? Can they add this back when forge comes back? lol I thought Halo 2 was so cool when they gave Chief legs in first person view when you looked down. It’s the little things…

4 Likes

It’s the change in your FOV setting. Some threshold of a higher FOV makes them disappear. Maybe it will get fixed…in two years.

4 Likes

Thats the wackiest thing yet. Legs are legs. lol

It is what it is. Thanks for the input!

4 Likes

I will admit that it’s weird not being able to see your legs, I think it was Halo 2 that allowed you to see them at first correct and has been in the game from there on forward till now right? ( I haven’t played 4 or 5 so I cannot comment on those ).

Luckily it’s just a cosmetic thing so I’m not really annoyed with it. It could probably be added in later, and I’d rather them focus on more important matters then something like this personally.

1 Like

If you set your FOV to 78 or 79 then you will see your legs. Any FOV above that will hide them.

I don’t really understand why it’s like that.

1 Like

Change your FOV to 1 then look at your legs, have fun child

1 Like

I miss it too. Brought this issue up as a bug to the support team but didn’t get much of a reply except for that it’s intentional and to bring it up on the forums. Little details like that is what made me appreciate Halo games and enjoy trying out different armor, being able to look down and see it.

1 Like