A Novel Idea

What if the promethean vehicle was… a promethean itself. A common theory among the community is a promethean is really armor driven by the AI of a decreased forerunner. If you combine that with the promethean concept art from " return of the forerunners" we could have an interesting vehicle idea.

The way I see it working is there will be a promethean shell without a head. To use it, the shell would form around the spartan, leaving everything but the torso exposed. The benefit of the shell is increased speed, jump height, health, and melee and weapon damage. As an AA, you would have a very short range teleportation ability.

You won’t be able to zoom though and your ammo is finite, but you can pick up more or swap weapons.
Also shields, AA, and weapons would take longer to recharge/reload.

I know halo 4 has gone gold, but I just wanted to through this out there. What could be more BA than a spartan and promethean combined?

Thanks for reading my wall of text!

Sounds like a smaller war sphinx.

This is very a interesting and cool idea. I like the concept of a Spartan and a Promethean combined! Maybe they’ll save something like this for Halo 5!

> What if the promethean vehicle was… a promethean itself. A common theory among the community is a promethean is really armor driven by the AI of a decreased forerunner. If you combine that with the promethean concept art from " return of the forerunners" we could have an interesting vehicle idea.
>
> The way I see it working is there will be a promethean shell without a head. To use it, the shell would form around the spartan, leaving everything but the torso exposed. The benefit of the shell is increased speed, jump height, health, and melee and weapon damage. As an AA, you would have a very short range teleportation ability.
>
> You won’t be able to zoom though and your ammo is finite, but you can pick up more or swap weapons.
> Also shields, AA, and weapons would take longer to recharge/reload.
>
> I know halo 4 has gone gold, but I just wanted to through this out there. What could be more BA than a spartan and promethean combined?
>
> Thanks for reading my wall of text!

A deceased forerunner doesn’t have AI. lol AI stands for Artificial Intelligence, ie. manufactured. The Prometheans in Halo 4 are neither of those things…

> > What if the promethean vehicle was… a promethean itself. A common theory among the community is a promethean is really armor driven by the AI of a decreased forerunner. If you combine that with the promethean concept art from " return of the forerunners" we could have an interesting vehicle idea.
> >
> > The way I see it working is there will be a promethean shell without a head. To use it, the shell would form around the spartan, leaving everything but the torso exposed. The benefit of the shell is increased speed, jump height, health, and melee and weapon damage. As an AA, you would have a very short range teleportation ability.
> >
> > You won’t be able to zoom though and your ammo is finite, but you can pick up more or swap weapons.
> > Also shields, AA, and weapons would take longer to recharge/reload.
> >
> > I know halo 4 has gone gold, but I just wanted to through this out there. What could be more BA than a spartan and promethean combined?
> >
> > Thanks for reading my wall of text!
>
> A deceased forerunner doesn’t have AI. lol AI stands for Artificial Intelligence, ie. manufactured. The Prometheans in Halo 4 are neither of those things…

If i’m not mistaken, aren’t UNSC AI made from the brains of volunteers?

> > What if the promethean vehicle was… a promethean itself. A common theory among the community is a promethean is really armor driven by the AI of a decreased forerunner. If you combine that with the promethean concept art from " return of the forerunners" we could have an interesting vehicle idea.
> >
> > The way I see it working is there will be a promethean shell without a head. To use it, the shell would form around the spartan, leaving everything but the torso exposed. The benefit of the shell is increased speed, jump height, health, and melee and weapon damage. As an AA, you would have a very short range teleportation ability.
> >
> > You won’t be able to zoom though and your ammo is finite, but you can pick up more or swap weapons.
> > Also shields, AA, and weapons would take longer to recharge/reload.
> >
> > I know halo 4 has gone gold, but I just wanted to through this out there. What could be more BA than a spartan and promethean combined?
> >
> > Thanks for reading my wall of text!
>
> A deceased forerunner doesn’t have AI. lol AI stands for Artificial Intelligence, ie. manufactured. The Prometheans in Halo 4 are neither of those things…

By decreased, I meant composed.

> > > What if the promethean vehicle was… a promethean itself. A common theory among the community is a promethean is really armor driven by the AI of a decreased forerunner. If you combine that with the promethean concept art from " return of the forerunners" we could have an interesting vehicle idea.
> > >
> > > The way I see it working is there will be a promethean shell without a head. To use it, the shell would form around the spartan, leaving everything but the torso exposed. The benefit of the shell is increased speed, jump height, health, and melee and weapon damage. As an AA, you would have a very short range teleportation ability.
> > >
> > > You won’t be able to zoom though and your ammo is finite, but you can pick up more or swap weapons.
> > > Also shields, AA, and weapons would take longer to recharge/reload.
> > >
> > > I know halo 4 has gone gold, but I just wanted to through this out there. What could be more BA than a spartan and promethean combined?
> > >
> > > Thanks for reading my wall of text!
> >
> > A deceased forerunner doesn’t have AI. lol AI stands for Artificial Intelligence, ie. manufactured. The Prometheans in Halo 4 are neither of those things…
>
> If i’m not mistaken, aren’t UNSC AI made from the brains of volunteers?

Correct me if I’m wrong, but Cortana is the only known ancilla (human or forerunner in origin) that was created from the brain of a living being (Halsey).

> > > > What if the promethean vehicle was… a promethean itself. A common theory among the community is a promethean is really armor driven by the AI of a decreased forerunner. If you combine that with the promethean concept art from " return of the forerunners" we could have an interesting vehicle idea.
> > > >
> > > > The way I see it working is there will be a promethean shell without a head. To use it, the shell would form around the spartan, leaving everything but the torso exposed. The benefit of the shell is increased speed, jump height, health, and melee and weapon damage. As an AA, you would have a very short range teleportation ability.
> > > >
> > > > You won’t be able to zoom though and your ammo is finite, but you can pick up more or swap weapons.
> > > > Also shields, AA, and weapons would take longer to recharge/reload.
> > > >
> > > > I know halo 4 has gone gold, but I just wanted to through this out there. What could be more BA than a spartan and promethean combined?
> > > >
> > > > Thanks for reading my wall of text!
> > >
> > > A deceased forerunner doesn’t have AI. lol AI stands for Artificial Intelligence, ie. manufactured. The Prometheans in Halo 4 are neither of those things…
> >
> > If i’m not mistaken, aren’t UNSC AI made from the brains of volunteers?
>
> Correct me if I’m wrong, but Cortana is the only known ancilla (human or forerunner in origin) that was created from the bran of a living being (Halsey).

I’m correcting you. Halsey’s brain was cloned, then dissected and emulated to create Cortana. Technically, Cortana is a copy of her, but she wasn’t exactly created from a “living human being”.

> > > > What if the promethean vehicle was… a promethean itself. A common theory among the community is a promethean is really armor driven by the AI of a decreased forerunner. If you combine that with the promethean concept art from " return of the forerunners" we could have an interesting vehicle idea.
> > > >
> > > > The way I see it working is there will be a promethean shell without a head. To use it, the shell would form around the spartan, leaving everything but the torso exposed. The benefit of the shell is increased speed, jump height, health, and melee and weapon damage. As an AA, you would have a very short range teleportation ability.
> > > >
> > > > You won’t be able to zoom though and your ammo is finite, but you can pick up more or swap weapons.
> > > > Also shields, AA, and weapons would take longer to recharge/reload.
> > > >
> > > > I know halo 4 has gone gold, but I just wanted to through this out there. What could be more BA than a spartan and promethean combined?
> > > >
> > > > Thanks for reading my wall of text!
> > >
> > > A deceased forerunner doesn’t have AI. lol AI stands for Artificial Intelligence, ie. manufactured. The Prometheans in Halo 4 are neither of those things…
> >
> > If i’m not mistaken, aren’t UNSC AI made from the brains of volunteers?
>
> Correct me if I’m wrong, but Cortana is the only known ancilla (human or forerunner in origin) that was created from the bran of a living being (Halsey).

"The process of creating an A.I. is different to what most people realize. Instead of simply “programming” a “Smart” A.I., the A.I. matrix is actually created by sending electric bursts through the neural pathways of a human brain which are then replicated in a superconducting nano-assemblage in a process known as Cognitive Impression Modeling. This destroys the original brain tissue however, and so the brain being used could only be obtained after the host had died. " - Artificial intelligence | Halo Alpha | Fandom

And also “However, in some instances, as in the case of the A.I. Cortana, the candidate brain was flash-cloned and had its memories transferred to the receptacle organs so that the host, in this case Dr. Catherine Halsey, could remain alive.”

> I’m correcting you. Halsey’s brain was cloned, then dissected and emulated to create Cortana. Technically, Cortana is a copy of her, but she wasn’t exactly created from a “living human being”.

She was created by emulating a living being’s thoughts and brain structure = What I said in more detail.

THIS is proving that im wrong (although cortana is different):

> "The process of creating an A.I. is different to what most people realize. Instead of simply “programming” a “Smart” A.I., the A.I. matrix is actually created by sending electric bursts through the neural pathways of a human brain which are then replicated in a superconducting nano-assemblage in a process known as Cognitive Impression Modeling. This destroys the original brain tissue however, and so the brain being used could only be obtained after the host had died. " - Artificial intelligence | Halo Alpha | Fandom
>
> And also “However, in some instances, as in the case of the A.I. Cortana, the candidate brain was flash-cloned and had its memories transferred to the receptacle organs so that the host, in this case Dr. Catherine Halsey, could remain alive.”