A note about Forward Unto Dawn Teaser

The trailer was just a teaser yes. Remember 343 stated that the Forward Unto Dawn would be 15 weekly installments? The Live Action is meant for people who do not know Halo and bring them up to speed of whats happening. To us who have played Halo, we’re not going to think anything of it. For those who haven’t. It’s mainly the audience 343 is catering to. The end of Forward Unto Dawn will be where Halo 4 takes place. That’s not a spoiler, it’s been confirmed by 343. It’s basically saying. "Ok this is what’s happened betwen Halo 1 to Halo 4.

No, Forward unto Dawn is a story of a young man who is inspired my the Master Chief and later becomes captain of the UNSC infinity. Link.

There is a video/cut scene like thing that is a “catch up” for people unfamiliar to the Halo lore. But that is totally different and takes place before the Halo 4 Campaign.

> No, Forward unto Dawn is a story of a young man who is inspired my the Master Chief and later becomes captain of the UNSC infinity. Link.
>
> There is a video/cut scene like thing that is a “catch up” for people unfamiliar to the Halo lore. But that is totally different and takes place before the Halo 4 Campaign.

Thats what I basically said in the last sentence I wrote. But you’ve just put my OP in more detail, thanks.

> The trailer was just a teaser yes. Remember 343 stated that the Forward Unto Dawn would be 15 weekly installments?

It will be 5 weekly releases, not 15.

> The Live Action is meant for people who do not know Halo and bring them up to speed of whats happening. To us who have played Halo, we’re not going to think anything of it. For those who haven’t. It’s mainly the audience 343 is catering to.

I couldn’t disagree more. The entire series is Live Action. On top of that, I believe that it is going to be very nice to see the recap done in Live Action, and I’ve played every Halo since Halo 1’s release.

> The end of Forward Unto Dawn will be where Halo 4 takes place. That’s not a spoiler, it’s been confirmed by 343. It’s basically saying. "Ok this is what’s happened betwen Halo 1 to Halo 4.

I’m just confused about what you’re getting at… Halo 4: FUD will be about the UNSC Infinity and it’s crew, along with scenes to catch people up to the current story. It will include the events leading up to the start of Halo 4.

It’s not an entire re-cap… it’s a side-story, to include information to people interested in the backstory of the series.

> The trailer was just a teaser yes. Remember 343 stated that the Forward Unto Dawn would be 15 weekly installments? The Live Action is meant for people who do not know Halo and bring them up to speed of whats happening. To us who have played Halo, we’re not going to think anything of it. For those who haven’t. It’s mainly the audience 343 is catering to. The end of Forward Unto Dawn will be where Halo 4 takes place. That’s not a spoiler, it’s been confirmed by 343. It’s basically saying. "Ok this is what’s happened betwen Halo 1 to Halo 4.

Ammm… no.

The series will NOT be like a recap of the Halo videogame/book saga.

As the other post said, it will be about how the Master Chief inspired a young cadet who later he will become the leader aboard the UNSC Infinity.

Yeah, I think that we will see some event that happened on the games and books (New Mombassa for example) but the series will not be a recap of the saga. I think that 343 will tell about this “young cadet”'s life through his years and the years of the Human/Covenant war.

I stand corrected…

> No, Forward unto Dawn is a story of a young man who is inspired my the Master Chief and later becomes captain of the UNSC infinity. Link.
>
> There is a video/cut scene like thing that is a “catch up” for people unfamiliar to the Halo lore. But that is totally different and takes place before the Halo 4 Campaign.

if thats what the story is goning to be about why is it called forward unto dawn i know the master chief is in the dawn at the beginning ot the game but it sounds like its going to be about that guy who becomes the captain of the infinity, sorry if i just asked a stupid question some things im not sure about yet.

It will be 5 weekly installments, 15 minutes each. That is 75 minutes of video. The DVD that comes with the Limited Edition will be the extended cut, which features an extra 15 minutes (90 min of video).

The series takes place well before even Halo: Reach, and is about Master Chief inspiring a young soldier who ends up being the commander of the Infinity in Halo 4 when he is older.

> It will be 5 weekly installments, 15 minutes each. That is 75 minutes of video. The DVD that comes with the Limited Edition will be the extended cut, which features an extra 15 minutes (90 min of video).
>
> The series takes place well before even Halo: Reach, and is about Master Chief inspiring a young soldier who ends up being the commander of the Infinity in Halo 4 when he is older.

im not sure if its a dvd that comes with it i think the extra content has to be downloaded but i could be wrong.

> > It will be 5 weekly installments, 15 minutes each. That is 75 minutes of video. The DVD that comes with the Limited Edition will be the extended cut, which features an extra 15 minutes (90 min of video).
> >
> > The series takes place well before even Halo: Reach, and is about Master Chief inspiring a young soldier who ends up being the commander of the Infinity in Halo 4 when he is older.
>
> im not sure if its a dvd that comes with it i think the extra content has to be downloaded but i could be wrong.

Im pretty sure its dvd

> > > It will be 5 weekly installments, 15 minutes each. That is 75 minutes of video. The DVD that comes with the Limited Edition will be the extended cut, which features an extra 15 minutes (90 min of video).
> > >
> > > The series takes place well before even Halo: Reach, and is about Master Chief inspiring a young soldier who ends up being the commander of the Infinity in Halo 4 when he is older.
> >
> > im not sure if its a dvd that comes with it i think the extra content has to be downloaded but i could be wrong.
>
> Im pretty sure its dvd

It is NOT a DVD, but an easily accessible video on Waypoint. Hey, I wanted a DVD but I’m only gonna watch it once in a while.

it’s awesome to think that when i recieve my limited edition package, i have a halo live action which is the length of a full hour and a half movie.