A "No reload" mode for weapon drills would be fun

I think it would be really cool to disable reloading for weapon drills if you wanted to, just raw aim kinda like the stuff kovaks does but actually in game. Reloading is very slow and annoying when I am staring at the next bot I just absolutely want to smoke and I am waiting for a slow reload to finish. I would rather just pop heads one after another and see how fast I can go if I didn’t have to reload.

Reloading is part of the strategy, I think it needs to remain as is. Weapon drills are for practice, if you don’t learn when and how long it takes to reload, you won’t be adequately prepared for multiplayer.

> 2533274875412897;2:
> Reloading is part of the strategy, I think it needs to remain as is. Weapon drills are for practice, if you don’t learn when and how long it takes to reload, you won’t be adequately prepared for multiplayer.

I’m not saying it needs to be removed, I’m talking about having a toggleable option. You don’t see reloading in aim trainer programs because it has nothing to do with aim, which is supposedly what weapon drills aim to help you improve.