A new warzone assault variant ?

Ok so hear me out on this one. I LOVE WARZONE, especially warzone assault, but alot of games end quickly, within 5 mins or so if a base cannot be capped. Here’s my idea, lets extend assault, for example, If a defending team stops an attacking team from taking the first objective, the game will not end, it will reset players and move the base to be defended to the second said base or armory, the team that was able to stop the attacking team will get an rp boost at the end of the match as a reward for a successful stopage, for each additional stoppage they receive another rp boost. This way level 8 reqs can be reached in almost every game and some Epic battles can really take place at the core… Let me know your ideas and input. Hope 343 reads these.

My initial thought regarding this is… “interesting”

You have my peaked my interest my good sir.
I can see it being another warzone cause sometimes you just want that quick warzone win before running errands or what not.
Be called warzone Siege, basicly make it 2 out of 3 round seige. basicly if im on assualt team we have the first objective and say we cap it then cool we get a point and maybe a small rp boost, then say the next objective the defending team wins so they get a point and small rp boost so then it comes down to who wins the 3rd one.
Also say either attacking or defending team wins the first 2, we will still go to the 3rd one regardless just to see if its a 3 point win or if the other team can get at least one point.
End game results you get a small rp objective boost to buying packs for each win, so say your team wins 2/3 you get like 100 points for each objective win, so you want to try and get all 3 for the full objective rp endgame boost and defending would still like to get that extra 100 rp boost to endgame score.
to be honest id play something more like this then assault warzone.

> 2533274899588602;3:
> You have my peaked my interest my good sir.
> I can see it being another warzone cause sometimes you just want that quick warzone win before running errands or what not.
> Be called warzone Siege, basicly make it 2 out of 3 round seige. basicly if im on assualt team we have the first objective and say we cap it then cool we get a point and maybe a small rp boost, then say the next objective the defending team wins so they get a point and small rp boost so then it comes down to who wins the 3rd one.
> Also say either attacking or defending team wins the first 2, we will still go to the 3rd one regardless just to see if its a 3 point win or if the other team can get at least one point.
> End game results you get a small rp objective boost to buying packs for each win, so say your team wins 2/3 you get like 100 points for each objective win, so you want to try and get all 3 for the full objective rp endgame boost and defending would still like to get that extra 100 rp boost to endgame score.
> to be honest id play something more like this then assault warzone.

I agree 100% this could be really awesome as a 3rd warzone variant! All those ideas you were talking about are perfect…