A new Multiplayer Variant?

Ever since the battles in space in Halo: Reach, I’ve always wanted to ask other’s opinions. I was an avid Star Fox fan years ago, and the multiplayer always fascinated me. I was wondering if anyone else would think it would be cool if 343 added in a Space-Flight Battle, Seraphs versus Sabres. The Space part was definitely my favorite section of Halo: Reach, and I’d love to see something like that show up, maybe as a weekend game or something, just to try it out.

Sure, why not.

It would take too much space making different ships and Huge maps in order to have these dogfights. Maybe halo 5?

If Star Wars Battlefront II did it, a game released in 2005 on the original Xbox, then Halo should really not have an excuse for not including this in at least one future title.

> It would take too much space making different ships and Huge maps in order to have these dogfights. Maybe halo 5?

There’s plenty of space! It’s space!

The fact that it takes place in space means that the Xbox wouldn’t have to load as much. Combine that with the fact that you can block off most of the inside of the ship and there is plenty of space to do this. Maybe even have multiple ships on each side.

I doubt this would ever make it into a regular Halo game. I feel they would have to make a spin off game like ODST for this to happen.