A New Mode Concept For Halo Infinite?

With the introduction of warzone in Halo 5 it was something completely new to the franchise. I thought I would share an idea of mine expanding off of warzone.
Imagine taking a UNSC vs Covenant mode on a large scale map. It could have a large player count where players fight for control over capture points like towns or ruins. It could be a 24 hour event that resets everyday and you get rewards on what you contributed to your faction.
So say you just got the game and you go into this mode. You would pick your faction and you would receive the standard issue character. If you picked UNSC you would start out as a marine with a assault rifle and pistol as your loadout. Over time you would be able to unlock new weaponry, vehicles, perks (movement speed, extra ammo, etc). After a few hours of play time you would be able to upgrade your marine to a pilot, demolitions, recon, etc. If you continue leveling up after that you would unlock access to ODST’'s or even Spartans. If you played as a Spartan you could possibly change the tide of battle by hijacking an enemy wraith or even wiping out enemy cannon fodder. This would allow a more personal playstyle on how you upgrade your character and customize him.
The Covenant could also have a ranking system which would allow you to play as grunts, jackals, elites, brutes, and even hunters.
This mode could also allow spartan companies or clans to have battle’s against each other. It could also open the doors to old vehicles, weapons, and characters returning, such as the (brute shot, prowler, brutes, etc).
If 343 is still going to continue to use req packs, maybe you could unlock Sgt Johnson or the Chief or even other fan favorites such as Emile and Noble Six.
This was just some concept I thought about and wondered if other’s thought it would be a fun mode to play in the upcoming Halo title, “Halo Infinite”. Let me know what you think.

> 2533274918432335;1:
> This was just some concept I thought about and wondered if other’s thought it would be a fun mode to play in the upcoming Halo title, “Halo Infinite”. Let me know what you think.

I think you could be on to something with what you suggested, the title of the upcoming Halo game and the (please check spoiler).

As for everything else, I personally don’t have that type of time in the day to play that much. That does sound like it could work for some people in another game, but personally I would not want to see it in Halo.

The standstill battle that was the ending of Halo Wars 2.

Sounds really interesting but also really hard to balance

Sounds very interesting, but it’d be a nightmare to balance. Me personally, I’d like to see something like “Warzone Infection” if Warzone returns for Infinite.

yeah that sounds sick, kinda like battlefield in halo

what you just described is pretty much Warhammer 40K Eternal Crusade

I’d love something along the lines of a mini-Planetside-2 map or the three towers map in Conker: Live and Reloaded. (Highly recommend both of those games if you have the opportunity.) If you use two teams you can end up with those incredibly frustrating Warzone moments in which your entire team is pinned down, and it’s no fun at all. With three teams it’s a lot harder to get trapped. Obviously the first two factions would have to be UNSC and Covenant. The third? Maybe Prometheans, Insurrectionists, Banished, something else?