A New Mech which seems OP with crouch

A mech like the Mantis with the ability to crouch…

is going to cause some serious maturity issues.

Seriously, its not really THAT fun (Although it is sometimes), but if a random -Yoink!- pisses people off, think of what will happen when you’re in a OP shielded Mech with a stomp ability crouching on a body.

Doesn’t matter, you can’t see it anyway because of the killcams.

haha its just a bit of fun. People who get riled up over tea bagging are silly.

It’s going to be about the same feeling when you see players kill you with shotguns and swords and proceed to T bag you vigorously. Still, it’s pretty funny that we have a corpse humping mech xD.

Since we are discussing the Mantis…

Plus, i really don’t think the Mantis is going to be OP on a gameplay level. Deadly sure but there are so many counters already. Plasma Pistols, opposing Mantis, Pulse Grenades, boarding it, vehicles (i’ll explain this one below), power weapons etc.

Another good reason is that the build at Eurogamer is not the final build but rather a month old one before the game went gold. You can still tweak stuff in that time.

Of course 343 would want to show off the Mantis wrecking kids like Gamesager does in a Banshee; It’s to build up hype for Halo 4 and to show off the Mantis. It was all intentional.

So in the final build, the Mantis may well be nerfed a bit so that vehicles can destroy it. I find it hard to belief that a Scorpion tank can’t destroy the Mech. I know it has shields but that it is TOO powerful and to keep it in it’s current condition would contradict 343’s intentions for balance.

I’m sure as heck gonna Mantis -Yoink!- any vehicles I destroy lol

I want to do the Mantis Ninja map challenge!!!

> A mech like the Mantis with the ability to crouch…
>
> is going to cause some serious maturity issues.
>
> Seriously, its not really THAT fun (Although it is sometimes), but if a random -Yoink!- pisses people off, think of what will happen when you’re in a OP shielded Mech with a stomp ability crouching on a body.

yeah the teabagging ability will make it way to overpowered. no one will be able to kill it now.

i’m being sarcastic teabagging doesn’t change anything except, when you waste time teabagging you could be getting kills. the mantis is probably not overpowered, and you don’t know that it is so don’t make posts like this.

I will -Yoink!- with the mantis… I shall call it, Manbag!

Honestly I never get annoyed when somebody tea-bags me but when they do like today I killed them as the final kill and won the match and tea-bagged them at the same time. Now that’s payback.

> A mech like the Mantis with the ability to crouch…
>
> is going to cause some serious maturity issues.
>
> Seriously, its not really THAT fun (Although it is sometimes), but if a random -Yoink!- pisses people off, think of what will happen when you’re in a OP shielded Mech with a stomp ability crouching on a body.

Yeah, i know what you meant, T-Bagging with a Mantis = Earthquake