A NEW HUGE GAME BREAKING GLITCH!!!!!

Edited by Moderator - Please do not make nonconstructive posts.

*Original post, click at your own discretion.

You should be ashamed that you came onto this topic.

Why: Almost no one responds to topics that are ACTUALLY about ways to improve the game. Although 99% of people on here respond to topics centered on complaints and drama.

Look for yourself… You can scroll though DOZENS of pages full of topics on this forum, yet not a SINGLE topic actually conveys implementations that could be used to improve the game.

This topic might seem “nonconstructive” or “hypocritical” in a shallow context, however I have already posted a topic about HOW to improve the game. What about you?

I implore you to cite one topic off the top of your head that hasn’t regurgitated material and has creativity to it. Suggestions such as “4-shot br” are regurgitated. Creativity would not be solely referencing faults in the game (which most people think is “constructive”).

Edited by Moderator - Please do not make nonconstructive posts.

*Original post, click at your own discretion.

Thought so.

I’ll site the “HEADLESS SPARTAN GLITCH” for 200 please.

back under your bridge troll

How about people using camo but on the radar there are no blue dots? I hate that |:<

Uh, what?

Im not going to not complain about something that bothers me because it’s already bothered someone else. That makes no sense.

> back under your bridge troll

So do you have something to cite?

I tried to think through your post, but all I got is that you are being “unconstructive” with your posts about people being unconstructive with their posts.

> Uh, what?
>
> Im not going to not complain about something that bothers me because it’s already bothered someone else. That makes no sense.

How about some deliberation towards referencing truly constructive material? No complaining there. You see you’re the one that made this about complaining.

Do any of you have a light on upstairs?

> > Uh, what?
> >
> > Im not going to not complain about something that bothers me because it’s already bothered someone else. That makes no sense.
>
> How about some deliberation towards referencing truly constructive material? No complaining there. You see you’re the one that made this about complaining.
>
> Do any of you have a light on upstairs?

Crap I forgot to turn off my attic lights,Thanks bro.
*makes his way upstairs

> I tried to think through your post, but all I got is that you are being “unconstructive” with your posts about people being unconstructive with their posts.

I’m giving people the opportunity to step away from the drivel and actually post something meaningful. It was essentially posted in the interest of being constructive and having the forum move one iota towards that direction. I’m glad that you were smart enough to see that sarcasm.

So making sure that a glitch is widely known to 343i and players so it can be avoided, that I should be ashamed to look at the thread over a topic that may or may not actually help improve Halo 4. Yeah… right.

In order of importance for 343i to do with the game

Glitches > Improvements. Nuff said.

I’m gonna say they should beef the carbine damage just a hair.
Its my primary weapon but i always end up dying right before i get that last shot off.
Granted i get dmr raped all the time.
I rather the dmr just lose some scoping distance rather then fire power.
the fire power seems alright on it.
And no to much scoping just enough to stop them from sniping across the map.
in no way should the dmr beat a sniper 75-85 % of the time

> So making sure that a glitch is widely known to 343i and players so it can be avoided, that I should be ashamed to look at the thread over a topic that may or may not actually help improve Halo 4. Yeah… right.
>
> In order of importance for 343i to do with the game
>
> Glitches > Improvements. Nuff said.

And since you’re so confident, can you post a citation?

And it is a fallacy to think that fixing glitches will improve the quality of a game. Fixing glitches will refine the game, but will NOT improve the game. If the design of a game was poor and there was glitches to that, fixing the glitches will not change the design of the game. The design of a game is what ultimately correlates to the qualities that the game has. Qualities such a being ‘enjoyable’, ‘re-playable’ and whatnot.

I cite this thread. Boom.

Huh? I don’t see any info about a game breaking bug, OP, are you lying to us? This thread is extremely off topic.

The only problem I have is the connection issue I was playing a game today that made my eyes hurt using the mantis every time I was aiming it would teleport. I have my Nat open and have great internet speed it gets frustrating after a while. On one game it was so bad that we only got like 3 minutes of game time the rest of the time we were all complaining and starring at our gamer tags waiting to start shooting. Other that this is my only complain. Halo reach wasn’t this bad. I hope they fix this issue because this game is awesome

> I cite this thread. Boom.

It is a valid citation, however that thread offers little in terms of improving the game. Adding more armors to the game will do little towards diversifying and extending the life of Halo 4. There’s already so many armors in the game that adding a couple of sets would be very short lived.

Do you have anything to cite that would be diversifying and long lasting?

> > I cite this thread. Boom.
>
> It is a valid citation, however that thread offers little in terms of improving the game. Adding more armors to the game will do little towards diversifying and extending the life of Halo 4. There’s already so many armors in the game that adding a couple of sets would be very short lived.
>
> Do you have anything to cite that would be diversifying and long lasting?

Long lasting? I’d have to say, if these forums are anything to go by then adding specializations (levels essentially) would be one of the few things that would make the game last longer.

An issue here is that you claim there are so few ideas on these forums that “diversify” and are “long lasting”, yet you offer no indication of what you believe meet these categories. If you were talking about Matchmaking then the best way to diversify is through playlists, have a competitive, MLG style playlist on one end of the spectrum and Grifball style playlists on the other end.

Now for someone like me, that would offer little motivation. Something like more diverse Spartan Ops missions, using things like Space Battles for example, would be what I’d look for. Though that is negated by the requirment for Gold and an online status for me.