a new helmet in the defiant map pack ?

i know this is a bit old but is there a new a helmet in the defiant map pack if your a bungie worker please answer.
please if you have any information please post a responce.

EDIT:

“There is no new armor coming with the Defiant Map Pack. On March 15th, you can look forward to three new map: Condemned (supports 6 - 12 players), Highlands (supports 8 - 16 players), and Unearthed (supports up to 4 players in Firefight mode).” - Bungie Weekly Update

Times. They are a changing.

I imagine there are many secrets to be revealed over the next few months. After all, gotta ring in the 10th anniversary in style right?

> Times. They are a changing.
>
> I imagine there are many secrets to be revealed over the next few months. After all, gotta ring in the 10th anniversary in style right?

A new helmet wouldn’t be good enough for a 10 year anniversary. Quite trivial actually, if you think about it. If something is going to be done for the 10th anniversary, I suspect it will be far bigger than a helmet.

Halo 2 on XBLA FOR 10TH YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!! ALL REJOICE ITS TIME TO MOVE TO THE REAL HALO!@!@!@!

> > Times. They are a changing.
> >
> > I imagine there are many secrets to be revealed over the next few months. After all, gotta ring in the 10th anniversary in style right?
>
> A new helmet wouldn’t be good enough for a 10 year anniversary. Quite trivial actually, if you think about it. If something is going to be done for the 10th anniversary, I suspect it will be far bigger than a helmet.

Hence “many secrets.”

:wink:

I’m sure they have plenty of surprises in store, this helmet is just one of them.

> Halo 2 on XBLA FOR 10TH YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!! ALL REJOICE ITS TIME TO MOVE TO THE REAL HALO!@!@!@!

Yeah, celebrate a game’s 10 year anniversary by putting up its 7 year old sequel, that makes sense.