A new bug

IS it just me or is there a bug where you can’t do any damage to the core of a enemies base? You can strip the buildings but it seems like there is a delay on when you can do damage to the core of the base.

Yeah, I saw a couple videos/streams with it happening but I think it’s recording the damage. It just doesn’t show up until a certain point is reached. Definitely annoying though.

> 2533274856990139;2:
> Yeah, I saw a couple videos/streams with it happening but I think it’s recording the damage. It just doesn’t show up until a certain point is reached. Definitely annoying though.

I’ll test it out here in a few minutes.

I think that this is a known issue, they’re currently working on it

Haven’t seen that one yet got a clip?

I can confirm this

I think it was only after the patch.

Time to lose hope again :frowning:

I’ve had bother bug! Separated from this My suicide grunts sometimes spawn and will not move!

I recorded a clip for records but yeah it says you can select then but when you click somewhere to move them to they will not move. Same goes for painting or local/All units and moving them. Everything will move but one pack of my suicide grunts.

Should add in its not all the group’s just one I made from my main base glitched and wouldn’t move. Wasted a population spot but not upset. Just thought I’d tell people.

> 2535450338047721;6:
> I can confirm this
>
> I think it was only after the patch.
>
> Time to lose hope again :frowning:

Lose hope over non gamebreaking bugs?

I would hope that this game would be fun enough that you could over look it until they fix it.

> 2533274927740213;8:
> > 2535450338047721;6:
> > I can confirm this
> >
> > I think it was only after the patch.
> >
> > Time to lose hope again :frowning:
>
> Lose hope over non gamebreaking bugs?
>
> I would hope that this game would be fun enough that you could over look it until they fix it.

Non-gamebreaking? From my tests with a friend, you have to stop shooting the base, shoot something else, then shoot at it again. Thats pretty gamebreaking, especially if you dont notice it for whatever reason.

And this isn’t the only one, there are many leader powers and units that do not function properly. In a game about using everything to your advantage, to have some of your options not function at all is pretty bad.