A More Accurate Team Classic. Could 343i Make a Hopper That Allows This?

We all know that frankie said that they were going to split the MP from the campaign, meaning that the Halo CEA disc won’t feauture Multiplayer, but how about the Reach Complete Multiplayer Disc (if it’s ODST style of course)?

343i should revive the Halo CE multiplayer with Reach’s multiplayer. The current team Classic playlist should get removed when HCEA is released, and for the Complete Multiplayer Disc owners, they should get a hopper called “Halo Anniversary”, feauring gameplay changes such as:

No bloom.
75% melee damage along with melee bleedthrough.
Individual Weapon changes, e.g Mag sizes, Weapon Max fire rates and individual weapon damage.
Team Classic base traits.
Only weapons that were in Halo CE; Magnum, AR, Plasma Rifle, Needler, Plasma Pistol, Sniper Rifle, Shotgun and Roket Launcher.

Because of balancing, the pistol shouldn’t get as OP as the original (now more that is hitscan and has no bloom), instead it should be 4sk, set fire rate to have a killtime similar to the Halo 2 BR and mag size of 12 with 10 spare cilps.
The AR should also get a change, 60 bullet clip with 10 spare clips, faster rfire rate, full bloomed reticle making it have old shcool bullet spread and it beeing a 20sk to only promote 2 kills without reloading. Other weapon changes such as the sniper not beeing able to go through shields and other classic weapons beeing 10% stronger (like they already are in Team Classic) exept for the shotty and the grenades.

Four playlists, all with the new maps should be in the anniversary hopper: Classic FFA, Classic Slayer, Classic Obective and Classic Arena.

This way bloom doesn’t neccesarily need to get an universal patch, because bloom haters won’t neccesarily need to play default Reach anymore. Those playlists will have it off, so they don’t need to complain anymore that it randomizes and slows down the game.
Same thing can be said of AA haters, Double pummel haters, tiny skill gap haters, haters of forged maps… and the list continues.

Post from Bnet by Frankie:
“The poster I responded to was concerned that the TU would universally change Reach’s entire gameplay and feel. It can and will make significant changes, but these will be handled in playlists, not just used across the board. Some people love the way Reach plays now, some people want to see new (and old, classic) features and gameplay changes. They will see these things, in playlists clearly labeled”.

Take away my 3 shot Pistol, and I’ll kill someone…with a 4 shot Pistol.

If all of those options are allowed with the TU (not saying they are), then couldn’t you just make the DMR like the BR? Except without the burst fire, of course. The ydon’t have to touch my Pistol at all.

Or, bear with me on this one…

They replace the current one with a modded one with the changes that they are promising from the TU, add the new maps and replace the forge versions, and you have a much better playlist.

Didn’t your mamma ever tell you that making even more playlists only divides the player base?

> Didn’t your mamma ever tell you that making even more playlists only divides the player base?

> The Current Team Classic Playlist should get removed when HCEA is released, and for the Complete Multiplayer Disc owners, they should get a hopper called "Halo Anniversary

Yeah man, I should’ve been more specific, I’ll add the bolded part to the OP if it helps.

As for the 4 playlist part, they don’t need to be four, but if they’re gonna do something like this (my only proof beeing at the end of the OP), they should do it big, besides, more players (old veterans and new) will be playing Reach when the new maps hit.