A message to The Survivors

To those who are still Surviving, in other words members/post members of the Halo Roleplaying group known under the title “The Survivors”.
I hate to see it dead. Just sitting there, collapsed on a single Chapter on the reboot. What happened? A mere loss of interest, boredom, was there an aggressive indidivual(group of individuals?) who wrecked havoc amongst us? That I cannot say, as 72 pages of info to scarf down isn’t something I can do in a Sunday afternoon. So, why my unannounced leave oh so many months back? Well…

I just gave up.

The Machinima idea was long gone, I had no time for the roleplay, our main members were losing interest in Halo, and generally I moved on. I was on PC 2/3s the time, my Xbox One has literally sat on my TV set, the piano black just collecting dust for those months. I gave up because of the conflict, because of the endless struggle to hold us together like we did for 8 god-damn seasons. What the hell happened to us? Saesee Tiin, Trey, Dodger (yes, him) The Rookie 545, and my other fellow members: What happened to us…?

Obviously it’s timing, of course, but hell even we managed to somehow create a tight schedule management in the full of it. Difficult as balls, but still do-able.
I just… I hate seeing all the people I knew as friends, people I actually cared about and forged bonds with just follow the dust of the wind and scatter.
This is the call to come back. If it damn well be possible.
To those who remember me, by Vex, by Rose, by Jacob Davenport, or even simply CoolSpartan.
We can’t die. Spartans never die.
And that speaks for us all.

I can’t say I participated in the roleplay, but I do know that I had seen it pop up frequently. The way you wrote your post also shows me you actually cared about it on an emotional level as well, which is something great to see as it gave you new experiences and you got to meet new people. Hopefully to whomever you wish to reach will see this and return for your sake and more than likely their own.

And I am deeply sadden to actually see it fall into dust as well. Yes, I left randomly because I was getting the very distinct impression that I wasn’t wanted, but I half figured people would just continue on with the roleplay. Maybe Tiin or Rookie or one of the others.

My plan was to make a return, but from your post that makes me think that won’t happen.

I guess I will just reside somewhere else for now, unless told otherwise.

> 2535464740959821;3:
> And I am deeply sadden to actually see it fall into dust as well. Yes, I left randomly because I was getting the very distinct impression that I wasn’t wanted, but I half figured people would just continue on with the roleplay. Maybe Tiin or Rookie or one of the others.
>
> My plan was to make a return, but from your post that makes me think that won’t happen.
>
> I guess I will just reside somewhere else for now, unless told otherwise.

That is my current plan as well. Also, I’m happy to see you’re not aggressive towards the topic. I’m not saying it won’t happen, returning. Question is, who will? This is what kept us together, and the Machinima, I’ll be honest, was the big thing keeping me in.

> 2535405696672250;4:
> > 2535464740959821;3:
> > And I am deeply sadden to actually see it fall into dust as well. Yes, I left randomly because I was getting the very distinct impression that I wasn’t wanted, but I half figured people would just continue on with the roleplay. Maybe Tiin or Rookie or one of the others.
> >
> > My plan was to make a return, but from your post that makes me think that won’t happen.
> >
> > I guess I will just reside somewhere else for now, unless told otherwise.
>
>
> That is my current plan as well. Also, I’m happy to see you’re not aggressive towards the topic. I’m not saying it won’t happen, returning. Question is, who will? This is what kept us together, and the Machinima, I’ll be honest, was the big thing keeping me in.

Man, I ain’t agressive towards anything related to the roleplay. I invested a lot of my time into that thing, and I would be lying if I said I disliked it. :slight_smile:

> 2535464740959821;5:
> > 2535405696672250;4:
> > > 2535464740959821;3:
> > > And I am deeply sadden to actually see it fall into dust as well. Yes, I left randomly because I was getting the very distinct impression that I wasn’t wanted, but I half figured people would just continue on with the roleplay. Maybe Tiin or Rookie or one of the others.
> > >
> > > My plan was to make a return, but from your post that makes me think that won’t happen.
> > >
> > > I guess I will just reside somewhere else for now, unless told otherwise.
> >
> >
> > That is my current plan as well. Also, I’m happy to see you’re not aggressive towards the topic. I’m not saying it won’t happen, returning. Question is, who will? This is what kept us together, and the Machinima, I’ll be honest, was the big thing keeping me in.
>
>
> Man, I ain’t agressive towards anything related to the roleplay. I invested a lot of my time into that thing, and I would be lying if I said I disliked it. :slight_smile:

Well again, glad to hear. I’m trying to be a little more active on Xbox One myself, but frankly just browsing it.