A message to halo infinite/343I Hater must c video

I am fed up of with the usual BS comment of all haters whether there new or old halo fans saying like “343 ruin halo” or “343 should quit and leave halo” or “Bungie should return to make cause 343 does a crappy job”. Now this incident issue of mostly of halo infinite demo stating “The graphics suck they ain’t, this is gonna be the worst game” I’m so fed up with it. 343 did confirm that you are watching a work in progress yet they showed a improvement build in there gameplay trailer. I encourage every player don’t care if you are a hater or not. This has to be addressed to every halo communities.

The game looks absolutely stunning! …for current gen. It’ll probably look exactly like this in 30fps on Xbone. That’s amazing.

The comments people are making are not -Yoink-. Even if this was made 3 months ago, it should be looking damn near retail at that point. A demo at this stage, you’re looking at the final product my friend. Perhaps a texture here and there is what you can hope for but all that disappearing grass, pop-in shadows, pop-in clouds…that’s not a fix you can expect within 4 months. That they had to say it runs on a pc equivalent to xbox series x is even more worrying. Goes to show they didn’t even have a build that ran properly on series x hardware which has been finalised for a looong time. They’ve been working on engine and game for 5 years. This was the event that was meant to blow everyone’s socks off and sell both Halo Infinite as the spiritual reboot for the next gen as well as the MOST POWERFUL as they like to say Xbox Series X. They haven’t done that. What was shown is downright embarrassing. Even the gameplay trailer shows only slight improvement (not, as per your video '20.000 times better). Also; mcc is a different team man, their capacity and work has no influence on Infinite development.

Face it: this game was made for current gen. Which is totally fine, but they haven’t marketed it as a current gen so far. Most people are not insulting 343, they just expected something more…next-gen.

Having said all of that, I totally agree that people shouldn’t throw baseless insults. Valid criticism though…

> 2644524424069134;2:
> The game looks absolutely stunning! …for current gen. It’ll probably look exactly like this in 30fps on Xbone. That’s amazing.
>
> The comments people are making are not -Yoink-. Even if this was made 3 months ago, it should be looking damn near retail at that point. A demo at this stage, you’re looking at the final product my friend. Perhaps a texture here and there is what you can hope for but all that disappearing grass, pop-in shadows, pop-in clouds…that’s not a fix you can expect within 4 months. That they had to say it runs on a pc equivalent to xbox series x is even more worrying. Goes to show they didn’t even have a build that ran properly on series x hardware which has been finalised for a looong time. They’ve been working on engine and game for 5 years. This was the event that was meant to blow everyone’s socks off and sell both Halo Infinite as the spiritual reboot for the next gen as well as the MOST POWERFUL as they like to say Xbox Series X. They haven’t done that. What was shown is downright embarrassing. Even the gameplay trailer shows only slight improvement (not, as per your video '20.000 times better). Also; mcc is a different team man, their capacity and work has no influence on Infinite development.
>
> Face it: this game was made for current gen. Which is totally fine, but they haven’t marketed it as a current gen so far. Most people are not insulting 343, they just expected something more…next-gen.
>
> Having said all of that, I totally agree that people shouldn’t throw baseless insults. Valid criticism though…

Thank ya cause I was severely fed up hearing alot of negativity to not only infinite but to 343 that is trying to keep halo alive and with new ideas and try to work with the community

> 2535408765189638;3:
> > 2644524424069134;2:
> > The game looks absolutely stunning! …for current gen. It’ll probably look exactly like this in 30fps on Xbone. That’s amazing.
> >
> > The comments people are making are not -Yoink-. Even if this was made 3 months ago, it should be looking damn near retail at that point. A demo at this stage, you’re looking at the final product my friend. Perhaps a texture here and there is what you can hope for but all that disappearing grass, pop-in shadows, pop-in clouds…that’s not a fix you can expect within 4 months. That they had to say it runs on a pc equivalent to xbox series x is even more worrying. Goes to show they didn’t even have a build that ran properly on series x hardware which has been finalised for a looong time. They’ve been working on engine and game for 5 years. This was the event that was meant to blow everyone’s socks off and sell both Halo Infinite as the spiritual reboot for the next gen as well as the MOST POWERFUL as they like to say Xbox Series X. They haven’t done that. What was shown is downright embarrassing. Even the gameplay trailer shows only slight improvement (not, as per your video '20.000 times better). Also; mcc is a different team man, their capacity and work has no influence on Infinite development.
> >
> > Face it: this game was made for current gen. Which is totally fine, but they haven’t marketed it as a current gen so far. Most people are not insulting 343, they just expected something more…next-gen.
> >
> > Having said all of that, I totally agree that people shouldn’t throw baseless insults. Valid criticism though…
>
> Thank ya cause I was severely fed up hearing alot of negativity to not only infinite but to 343 that is trying to keep halo alive and with new ideas and try to work with the community

There are not many people out there that are just “343 haters,” rather the people that you see complaining and being “negative” are typically very invested fans of Halo who want to hold 343 responsible when they mess up. So long as they don’t make baseless claims, they’re not being negative, they’re being critical. As they very well should be given 343’s track record of messing up on even the most basic elements of their games, such as the entire gameplay foundation of Halo 4 or the buggy and often downright broken coding in Halo 5 and MCC.

Well i understand whats going on. It was a long time coming. Many hopes were on this game. After such long delays and tight lips everyone was hyped and in anticipation. So I guess its alright for people to go bananas if they please. Not everyone can be satisfied with one game. Everyone had different expectations from this game too remember. This was ment to be unfortunately.

Lets just hope things shape up in good direction from here and game gets a good and most well recieved launch.

: )

Spitting out so much hate only causes more moderate and patient Halo fans to turn on them, even if they’re not in favor of the sprint or 343.
It doesn’t matter how many arguments you give, if you dedicate yourself to attacking other Halo fans for being more modern players, or calling the workers of 343 lazy and useless, you lose any reason.

Im all for critique towards any developer and publisher.
As long as its CONSTRUCTIVE!

Haters arent constructive, they are destructive. Their disappointment have festered into more of a gleeful satisfaction of revenge by hating. They can be as stubborn, jaded and one sided as with any devs indicating working with the community but completely to partly ignoring work by the community that can expand, explain and build upon established lore, canon, story arch elements and makes sense of it all which in turn help the devs in the long run and ease the “burden” of having said I. P. Not just pointing to Bungie and 343 here. It have become to much of a trend ( fan wise, dev based my assumptions at least ), even I understand its an important balance with both listening to the community AND take into regard what the devs themself make.