A message to Chris and HaloFollower

I see now how you betrayed the trust of your subs, your team and the community. I see power has taken you over and the end result has become the mess that is now HaloFollower. I do not know if Destiny, Star Wars or any others are affective by what I say here, but you deserve nothing more than to have every assassination stolen from you for the rest of your days and to be exiled to the dark realms of Halo 4. Goodbye, and I have unsubscribed

> 2533275011703423;1:
> I see now how you betrayed the trust of your subs, your team and the community. I see power has taken you over and the end result has become the mess that is now HaloFollower. I do not know if Destiny, Star Wars or any others are affective by what I say here, but you deserve nothing more than to have every assassination stolen from you for the rest of your days and to be exiled to the dark realms of Halo 4. Goodbye, and I have unsubscribed

Why say this on the Waypoint forums and not in the comments of his videos?

Out of mild curiosity, what did this dude allegedly do?

> 2533274880633045;3:
> Out of mild curiosity, what did this dude allegedly do?

Yeah I’m a little lost here man

> 2533274924290830;2:
> > 2533275011703423;1:
> > I see now how you betrayed the trust of your subs, your team and the community. I see power has taken you over and the end result has become the mess that is now HaloFollower. I do not know if Destiny, Star Wars or any others are affective by what I say here, but you deserve nothing more than to have every assassination stolen from you for the rest of your days and to be exiled to the dark realms of Halo 4. Goodbye, and I have unsubscribed
>
>
> Why say this on the Waypoint forums and not in the comments of his videos?

Because like the two people above me, they do not know of the scandal. This is to inform the community of it.

TL;DR - Chris and his sister were stealing money from their workers and on top of that, not having company transparency and overall just being liars to the old crew and making them feel as if they were children / useless.

V Aye, that is much it. The link I posted has it all.

> 2533274923769345;7:
> TL;DR - Chris and his sister were stealing money from their workers and on top of that, not having company transparency and overall just being liars to the old crew and making them feel as if they were children / useless.

Thanks.

if this is true, then they should be ashamed of themselves

Good Glad to see that idiot gone.

Then there’s people like me who never subscribed to that joke of a channel in the first place and are just all “lmao nice mem.”

> 2533274923769345;7:
> TL;DR - Chris and his sister were stealing money from their workers and on top of that, not having company transparency and overall just being liars to the old crew and making them feel as if they were children / useless.

Lol what a gc

Have to say, I never really liked Chris. He was always a fumbling idiot in every video he was in and made wild and just plain stupid speculations about news tidbits. This just deepened my dislike into pure disgust with him. Then again I guess I should have seen it from a fugly -Yoink- like him.

Lazy link made it better

A warning to all others: avoid Halo Follower, but for a good Halo channel I go to Ready Up Live or Ultimate Halo. Halo Vanguards and Forge Hub have good forge content.

> 2533274926586244;16:
> A warning to all others: avoid Halo Follower, but for a good Halo channel I go to Ready Up Live or Ultimate Halo. Halo Vanguards and Forge Hub have good forge content.

I wouldn’t exactly recommend Ready Up Live. They’re about as biased as they come and don’t ever try to hide it, especially all the “goodies” they get sent from Microsoft and 343

so, I take it that the community has finally united against one common goal, or idiot in this case

> 2533274899577089;14:
> Have to say, I never really liked Chris. He was always a fumbling idiot in every video he was in and made wild and just plain stupid speculations about news tidbits. This just deepened my dislike into pure disgust with him. Then again I guess I should have seen it from a fugly -Yoink- like him.

I agree with the ridiculous speculation. He would find one little rumor or something, then spin it into something insane.

> 2533275011703423;1:
> Goodbye, and I have unsubscribed

Okay then, but this has nothing to do with Halo 5.