A Message to BS Angel

Hello,

The message is; I challenge you.

I’d like to challenge you (BS Angel) to a match in Reach. Your map, your gametype and rules. So you choose what we play, I’m up for any gametype at all. I ask this because I’d like to see how good the infamous administrator really is at Reach now that 343i is the overlord of the Halo series now.

If I Win
I’d like to have my avatar on these forums showing my Reach character in mid--Yoink!- over your Reach character (I’ll make it to save you the trouble). :wink:

In the unlikely event; you win
You can choose, although the smug look on your face will probably be enough pain :stuck_out_tongue:

Now I know some of you may laugh and say that they don’t have the time or can’t be bothered to do this and that’s fine, it’s just a bit of fun. The only actual thing to come out of this is pride to the victor. I’m not hopeful but I’d be real cool to give it a shot. It’s a challenge for both of us really and only a one time ‘request’. I have my doubts though that BS Angel might not have the time and that’s cool, although winning would be awesome. :smiley:

Thanks, I look forward to what BS Angel says about this :wink:

I’d rather see Bungie’s four best players go up against 343’s four best players. It would be “The clash of the Halo gods”.

> I’d rather see Bungie’s four best players go up against 343’s four best players. It would be “The clash of the Halo gods”.

Im not from bungie but I consider myself as 1 of the best players here. If you dont believe me then check my profile :slight_smile:

Private message…

Even though this is Bungie’s, I think it applies here as well.

No, they’re not going to “verse” you.

ill laugh if she wins…

> > I’d rather see Bungie’s four best players go up against 343’s four best players. It would be “The clash of the Halo gods”.
>
> Im not from bungie but I consider myself as 1 of the best players here. If you dont believe me then check my profile :slight_smile:

A Headstrong person is more often wrong than right. If your good,then your good. No need to brag about it,that just makes you sound like a braggart,no offence intended.

Speaking of BS Angel… where has she been the past couple of days on the forums?

I haven’t seen her post anything in a while.

> ill laugh if she wins…

If she does I’m screwed due to my confidence in my first post :stuck_out_tongue:

> ill laugh if she wins…

Rofl, OP is being slow because for one thing he was saying that if he wins then he gets a avatar of him t-bagging a bs Angel… If I was Angel then I would dump him.

> Speaking of BS Angel… where has she been the past couple of days on the forums?
>
> I haven’t seen her post anything in a while.

She is doing the art of LURKING MOAR!!! :3
Would be hilarious if she was though lol,the face on us if she said that! LMAO!

Im sorry but your not that good -_-

> > I’d rather see Bungie’s four best players go up against 343’s four best players. It would be “The clash of the Halo gods”.
>
> Im not from bungie but I consider myself as 1 of the best players here. If you dont believe me then check my profile :slight_smile:

Actually, but don’t take this the wrong way, I believe you aren’t even really that good. That’s just my opinion though.

Threads should not be about certain people. I thought DHG’s forum-coppin’ woulda picked up on this.

> Threads should not be about certain people. I thought DHG’s forum-coppin’ woulda picked up on this.

Yep.
One of the rules is not to “attack” individuals or something like that and thiis can count i think.

> Threads should not be about certain people. I thought DHG’s forum-coppin’ woulda picked up on this.

Hey it’s 1 AM here,I can’t be everywhere at once,and I’m sleepy! Unfortunately I suffer from insomnia so its no point going to bed lol. And I was mainly posting about the flamers,spammers and trollers,and showing how to identify them. Besides I linked the Forums rules in my OP anyways ;D,no need to be coppin’.

> Hello,
>
> The message is; I challenge you.
>
> I’d like to challenge you (BS Angel) to a match in Reach. Your map, your gametype and rules. So you choose what we play, I’m up for any gametype at all.

Her rules, eh? If i was her i would make it infection zombies invincible and rocket lawn chair unlimited ammo, just to make sure she wins.

> > Hello,
> >
> > The message is; I challenge you.
> >
> > I’d like to challenge you (BS Angel) to a match in Reach. Your map, your gametype and rules. So you choose what we play, I’m up for any gametype at all.
>
> Her rules, eh? If i was her i would make it infection zombies invincible and rocket lawn chair unlimited ammo, just to make sure she wins.

Even though that is unfair, I did say that she can choose the map and rules ha :stuck_out_tongue: