A message to 343.

I have been an AVID Super fan of the halo franchise since its inception in 2001, Ive put countless hours of my life into this gaming franchise, saving the galaxy and universe multiple time over as i replayed and replayed all of halo one, two, three, and even four ( although much less of halo 4 ). But eventually the last console generation had to end, and with it all of my enjoyment of halo. i reluctantly traded in my my consoles, my controllers, my games, to go a mere half in to buy an xbox one, thinking that the next generation would provide an experience unlike any other. This generation has currently been nothing more that a massive, disheartening disappointment. With the biggest blow coming in the form of the master chief collection. When i heard that halo 1, 2, 3, and 4 were all coming to the next gen console, running at 1080p at 60 fps, with all of the halo 2 and 3 severs coming back online for multiplayer, and halo 1s multiplayer being online for the first times on console. i Truly thought it was too good to be true, and on my 20th birthday i went and payed 60 dollars for this miracle at gamestop, eagerly waiting to dive back into the universe that i lived in since i was a child. i quickly and feverishly beat the 4 campains for the millionth time, expecting the icing on this delicous cake to be the amazing multiplayer that bungie had created for the first 3 halo games ( as halo four was currently not in the matchmaking playist for um… some reason? ), only for it to simply be broken. and i waited. and i waited. and waited. and waited, and waited. and by the time this poor game was fixed to be in a stable condition ( four months after release???) there werent even enough players dragging on to for me to find a match. after the game was fixed. i saw the trailers for halo 5 today, with cheif and lock at the stature, cheif wounded and lock talking down to the hero of my child hood, the man who had saved the human race, multiple times, and lock pulls a gun on him???, WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE 343!!!.. you have absolutly ruined any small faith that i had in you after the dissaster that was the master cheif collection, rest assured i will not be buying halo 5, i will no longer be participating in this franchise that i loved, as it is simply no longer the franchise that i loved, it is the worst kind of betrayel that i have ever experienced in my life, our relation ship is now purely buisness, with the last bit of it being with the master cheif collection, i am unsatisfied with your product, i payed you 60 dollars for a deffective product, that didnt preform as advertised, Wheres my money?

Reading this feels like finding a relic from November.

And on the topic of the trailer, god forbid they make a campaign that’s a bit different or make a trailer that makes you think.

This is satire right…?

TLDR

Notice how 343 are keeping hush about MCC’s progress with the updates while bombarding us with Halo 5 marketing with all the lore kids soiling their pants and rushing to the nearest gamestop to put in a pre-order for a legendary edition. They should be pushing all their marketing towards informing people that you can actually find games in MCC with ranks on the horizon to repopulate the game, but they don’t want to remind everyone that they were responsible for one of the worst console game releases in history. I will give Microsoft and 343 credit though, they’re very strategic and this Master Chief vs Locke thing while keeping up the suspense with their buIIshit #HuntheTruth has idiots drooling. This whole thing is a circus, and we’re the clowns while 343/Microsoft rake in the millions and laugh at us.

Wah wah wah, it’s not like I haven’t seen this post for the millionth time before.

But yeah seriously, we get it, people here are pissed off about 343. They’re pissed off about MCC. They’re pissed about every single thing that happens, whether it’s actually good or bad. You’re talking about betrayal from a video game company, whose biggest error was the mistakes regarding the MCC, as such mistake (albeit true to an extent) have been exaggerated beyond belief. It’s like, why? Why does every post here have to be about -Yoinking!- about the same mistakes over and over? And I know, I’m kind of doing the same thing myself, but it’s honestly more annoying.

It’s like, if you feel this way, just do something else with your time. Go play GTA or Titanfall, read a book, go out on dates, I don’t know, there’s more that you can be doing than complaining all the time about a video game. I mean a lot of bands I love have made crappy albums. I don’t buy every single one of them, I just listen to them, critique them, and if I like them, great I’ll keep listening, but if I don’t I’ll just move on. Maybe in the future I’ll appreciate it more, but as it is now, it’s just not something I like. I wish people would take this approach with video games, instead of panicking like every wrong thing is the end of the world.

> 2535418272712909;6:
> Wah wah wah, it’s not like I haven’t seen this post for the millionth time before.
>
> But yeah seriously, we get it, people here are pissed off about 343. They’re pissed off about MCC. They’re pissed about every single thing that happens, whether it’s actually good or bad. You’re talking about betrayal from a video game company, whose biggest error was the mistakes regarding the MCC, as such mistake (albeit true to an extent) have been exaggerated beyond belief. It’s like, why? Why does every post here have to be about -Yoinking!- about the same mistakes over and over? And I know, I’m kind of doing the same thing myself, but it’s honestly more annoying.
>
> It’s like, if you feel this way, just do something else with your time. Go play GTA or Titanfall, read a book, go out on dates, I don’t know, there’s more that you can be doing than complaining all the time about a video game. I mean a lot of bands I love have made crappy albums. I don’t buy every single one of them, I just listen to them, critique them, and if I like them, great I’ll keep listening, but if I don’t I’ll just move on. Maybe in the future I’ll appreciate it more, but as it is now, it’s just not something I like. I wish people would take this approach with video games, instead of panicking like every wrong thing is the end of the world.

It’s people like you why -Yoink- companies like 343 get away with this crap over and over again. You should feel bad about yourself.

> 2533274819794644;5:
> Notice how 343 are keeping hush about MCC’s progress with the updates while bombarding us with Halo 5 marketing with all the lore kids soiling their pants and rushing to the nearest gamestop to put in a pre-order for a legendary edition. They should be pushing all their marketing towards informing people that you can actually find games in MCC with ranks on the horizon to repopulate the game, but they don’t want to remind everyone that they were responsible for one of the worst console game releases in history. I will give Microsoft and 343 credit though, they’re very strategic and this Master Chief vs Locke thing while keeping up the suspense with their buIIshit #HuntheTruth has idiots drooling. This whole thing is a circus, and we’re the clowns while 343/Microsoft rake in the millions and laugh at us.

Maybe instead of marketing about MCC and getting peoples’ hopes up, they get people excited for a future game while getting everything fixed up for the current game.

Worst console game releases in history? Lol what about E.T for the Atari 2600? Superman 64?

> 2533274875211743;7:
> > 2535418272712909;6:
> > Wah wah wah, it’s not like I haven’t seen this post for the millionth time before.
> >
> > But yeah seriously, we get it, people here are pissed off about 343. They’re pissed off about MCC. They’re pissed about every single thing that happens, whether it’s actually good or bad. You’re talking about betrayal from a video game company, whose biggest error was the mistakes regarding the MCC, as such mistake (albeit true to an extent) have been exaggerated beyond belief. It’s like, why? Why does every post here have to be about -Yoinking!- about the same mistakes over and over? And I know, I’m kind of doing the same thing myself, but it’s honestly more annoying.
> >
> > It’s like, if you feel this way, just do something else with your time. Go play GTA or Titanfall, read a book, go out on dates, I don’t know, there’s more that you can be doing than complaining all the time about a video game. I mean a lot of bands I love have made crappy albums. I don’t buy every single one of them, I just listen to them, critique them, and if I like them, great I’ll keep listening, but if I don’t I’ll just move on. Maybe in the future I’ll appreciate it more, but as it is now, it’s just not something I like. I wish people would take this approach with video games, instead of panicking like every wrong thing is the end of the world.
>
>
> It’s people like you why -Yoink- companies like 343 get away with this crap over and over again. You should feel bad about yourself.

Oh yeah I feel so bad, meanwhile I’m getting decent matches fairly quickly and having a blast.

> 2535416350245740;1:
> I have been an AVID Super fan of the halo franchise since its inception in 2001, Ive put countless hours of my life into this gaming franchise, saving the galaxy and universe multiple time over as i replayed and replayed all of halo one, two, three, and even four ( although much less of halo 4 ). But eventually the last console generation had to end, and with it all of my enjoyment of halo. i reluctantly traded in my my consoles, my controllers, my games, to go a mere half in to buy an xbox one, thinking that the next generation would provide an experience unlike any other. This generation has currently been nothing more that a massive, disheartening disappointment. With the biggest blow coming in the form of the master chief collection. When i heard that halo 1, 2, 3, and 4 were all coming to the next gen console, running at 1080p at 60 fps, with all of the halo 2 and 3 severs coming back online for multiplayer, and halo 1s multiplayer being online for the first times on console. i Truly thought it was too good to be true, and on my 20th birthday i went and payed 60 dollars for this miracle at gamestop, eagerly waiting to dive back into the universe that i lived in since i was a child. i quickly and feverishly beat the 4 campains for the millionth time, expecting the icing on this delicous cake to be the amazing multiplayer that bungie had created for the first 3 halo games ( as halo four was currently not in the matchmaking playist for um… some reason? ), only for it to simply be broken. and i waited. and i waited. and waited. and waited, and waited. and by the time this poor game was fixed to be in a stable condition ( four months after release???) there werent even enough players dragging on to for me to find a match. after the game was fixed. i saw the trailers for halo 5 today, with cheif and lock at the stature, cheif wounded and lock talking down to the hero of my child hood, the man who had saved the human race, multiple times, and lock pulls a gun on him???, WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE 343!!!.. you have absolutly ruined any small faith that i had in you after the dissaster that was the master cheif collection, rest assured i will not be buying halo 5, i will no longer be participating in this franchise that i loved, as it is simply no longer the franchise that i loved, it is the worst kind of betrayel that i have ever experienced in my life, our relation ship is now purely buisness, with the last bit of it being with the master cheif collection, i am unsatisfied with your product, i payed you 60 dollars for a deffective product, that didnt preform as advertised, Wheres my money?

So you didn’t see the second trailer that had the tables turned where master chief was holding the gun on Locke? I am an avid super fan of Halo and I absolutely cannot wait for Halo 5. Can’t wait to see where the story is going.

> 2535418272712909;9:
> > 2533274875211743;7:
> > > 2535418272712909;6:
> > > Wah wah wah, it’s not like I haven’t seen this post for the millionth time before.
> > >
> > > But yeah seriously, we get it, people here are pissed off about 343. They’re pissed off about MCC. They’re pissed about every single thing that happens, whether it’s actually good or bad. You’re talking about betrayal from a video game company, whose biggest error was the mistakes regarding the MCC, as such mistake (albeit true to an extent) have been exaggerated beyond belief. It’s like, why? Why does every post here have to be about -Yoinking!- about the same mistakes over and over? And I know, I’m kind of doing the same thing myself, but it’s honestly more annoying.
> > >
> > > It’s like, if you feel this way, just do something else with your time. Go play GTA or Titanfall, read a book, go out on dates, I don’t know, there’s more that you can be doing than complaining all the time about a video game. I mean a lot of bands I love have made crappy albums. I don’t buy every single one of them, I just listen to them, critique them, and if I like them, great I’ll keep listening, but if I don’t I’ll just move on. Maybe in the future I’ll appreciate it more, but as it is now, it’s just not something I like. I wish people would take this approach with video games, instead of panicking like every wrong thing is the end of the world.
> >
> >
> >
> > It’s people like you why -Yoink- companies like 343 get away with this crap over and over again. You should feel bad about yourself.
>
>
> Oh yeah I feel so bad, meanwhile I’m getting decent matches fairly quickly and having a blast.

ARE THEY BALANCED

> 2533274887613159;11:
> > 2535418272712909;9:
> > > 2533274875211743;7:
> > > > 2535418272712909;6:
> > > > Wah wah wah, it’s not like I haven’t seen this post for the millionth time before.
> > > >
> > > > But yeah seriously, we get it, people here are pissed off about 343. They’re pissed off about MCC. They’re pissed about every single thing that happens, whether it’s actually good or bad. You’re talking about betrayal from a video game company, whose biggest error was the mistakes regarding the MCC, as such mistake (albeit true to an extent) have been exaggerated beyond belief. It’s like, why? Why does every post here have to be about -Yoinking!- about the same mistakes over and over? And I know, I’m kind of doing the same thing myself, but it’s honestly more annoying.
> > > >
> > > > It’s like, if you feel this way, just do something else with your time. Go play GTA or Titanfall, read a book, go out on dates, I don’t know, there’s more that you can be doing than complaining all the time about a video game. I mean a lot of bands I love have made crappy albums. I don’t buy every single one of them, I just listen to them, critique them, and if I like them, great I’ll keep listening, but if I don’t I’ll just move on. Maybe in the future I’ll appreciate it more, but as it is now, it’s just not something I like. I wish people would take this approach with video games, instead of panicking like every wrong thing is the end of the world.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > It’s people like you why -Yoink- companies like 343 get away with this crap over and over again. You should feel bad about yourself.
> >
> >
> >
> > Oh yeah I feel so bad, meanwhile I’m getting decent matches fairly quickly and having a blast.
>
>
> ARE THEY BALANCED

I played BTB today for like 4 hours and it was awesome I will say. Only had 1 game lag out which was a halo ce. Had one game fail to load which was a halo 3 one bomb, which was good cause I hate one bomb anyways. Had a good mix of games from all titles. Sure some games were one sided and I was on both sided of either butt kicking… But also had a couple of those awesome down to the wire games.

> 2533274816788253;10:
> So you didn’t see the second trailer that had the tables turned where master chief was holding the gun on Locke?

> 2533274930563313;4:
> TLDR

TSDR

> 2533274816788253;10:
> > 2535416350245740;1:
> > I have been an AVID Super fan of the halo franchise since its inception in 2001, Ive put countless hours of my life into this gaming franchise, saving the galaxy and universe multiple time over as i replayed and replayed all of halo one, two, three, and even four ( although much less of halo 4 ). But eventually the last console generation had to end, and with it all of my enjoyment of halo. i reluctantly traded in my my consoles, my controllers, my games, to go a mere half in to buy an xbox one, thinking that the next generation would provide an experience unlike any other. This generation has currently been nothing more that a massive, disheartening disappointment. With the biggest blow coming in the form of the master chief collection. When i heard that halo 1, 2, 3, and 4 were all coming to the next gen console, running at 1080p at 60 fps, with all of the halo 2 and 3 severs coming back online for multiplayer, and halo 1s multiplayer being online for the first times on console. i Truly thought it was too good to be true, and on my 20th birthday i went and payed 60 dollars for this miracle at gamestop, eagerly waiting to dive back into the universe that i lived in since i was a child. i quickly and feverishly beat the 4 campains for the millionth time, expecting the icing on this delicous cake to be the amazing multiplayer that bungie had created for the first 3 halo games ( as halo four was currently not in the matchmaking playist for um… some reason? ), only for it to simply be broken. and i waited. and i waited. and waited. and waited, and waited. and by the time this poor game was fixed to be in a stable condition ( four months after release???) there werent even enough players dragging on to for me to find a match. after the game was fixed. i saw the trailers for halo 5 today, with cheif and lock at the stature, cheif wounded and lock talking down to the hero of my child hood, the man who had saved the human race, multiple times, and lock pulls a gun on him???, WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE 343!!!.. you have absolutly ruined any small faith that i had in you after the dissaster that was the master cheif collection, rest assured i will not be buying halo 5, i will no longer be participating in this franchise that i loved, as it is simply no longer the franchise that i loved, it is the worst kind of betrayel that i have ever experienced in my life, our relation ship is now purely buisness, with the last bit of it being with the master cheif collection, i am unsatisfied with your product, i payed you 60 dollars for a deffective product, that didnt preform as advertised, Wheres my money?
>
>
>
> So you didn’t see the second trailer that had the tables turned where master chief was holding the gun on Locke? I am an avid super fan of Halo and I absolutely cannot wait for Halo 5. Can’t wait to see where the story is going.

How do you not know where the story is going…my god almost every single movie/game/book/show/media tells only slightly altered concept/version of the same exact story.

It’s light versus dark, lucifer vs. satan. It’s taking two antagonists, playing them off on one another so one may be portrayed as the protagonist; a false savior to mankind (a false Jesus). It’s bad vs. evil (portrayed as necessary).

How anyone cannot know the gist of where this or any other story goes is beyond me, when the same thing is literally twisted and repeated over and over and over again. Halo has never even tried to disguise its’ source reference. Take forerunners in Halo 4 for an example. They represent the “fallen angels”. They’re demonic spirits. Remember how the Forerunner structure/machine rose up from under the earth in the original Halo Xbox One trailer? Remember how they would disintegrate when you “killed” them in Halo 4?

They tell you it’s year 255whatever, retell the story by switching spirituality with highly advanced technology and call it something different. It’s the same story, and no I’m not just picking on Halo. Literally just about any fictional story that you read watch or play these days are mostly re-telling you the same exact story.

> 2535471888470705;15:
> > 2533274816788253;10:
> > > 2535416350245740;1:
> > > I have been an AVID Super fan of the halo franchise since its inception in 2001, Ive put countless hours of my life into this gaming franchise, saving the galaxy and universe multiple time over as i replayed and replayed all of halo one, two, three, and even four ( although much less of halo 4 ). But eventually the last console generation had to end, and with it all of my enjoyment of halo. i reluctantly traded in my my consoles, my controllers, my games, to go a mere half in to buy an xbox one, thinking that the next generation would provide an experience unlike any other. This generation has currently been nothing more that a massive, disheartening disappointment. With the biggest blow coming in the form of the master chief collection. When i heard that halo 1, 2, 3, and 4 were all coming to the next gen console, running at 1080p at 60 fps, with all of the halo 2 and 3 severs coming back online for multiplayer, and halo 1s multiplayer being online for the first times on console. i Truly thought it was too good to be true, and on my 20th birthday i went and payed 60 dollars for this miracle at gamestop, eagerly waiting to dive back into the universe that i lived in since i was a child. i quickly and feverishly beat the 4 campains for the millionth time, expecting the icing on this delicous cake to be the amazing multiplayer that bungie had created for the first 3 halo games ( as halo four was currently not in the matchmaking playist for um… some reason? ), only for it to simply be broken. and i waited. and i waited. and waited. and waited, and waited. and by the time this poor game was fixed to be in a stable condition ( four months after release???) there werent even enough players dragging on to for me to find a match. after the game was fixed. i saw the trailers for halo 5 today, with cheif and lock at the stature, cheif wounded and lock talking down to the hero of my child hood, the man who had saved the human race, multiple times, and lock pulls a gun on him???, WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE 343!!!.. you have absolutly ruined any small faith that i had in you after the dissaster that was the master cheif collection, rest assured i will not be buying halo 5, i will no longer be participating in this franchise that i loved, as it is simply no longer the franchise that i loved, it is the worst kind of betrayel that i have ever experienced in my life, our relation ship is now purely buisness, with the last bit of it being with the master cheif collection, i am unsatisfied with your product, i payed you 60 dollars for a deffective product, that didnt preform as advertised, Wheres my money?
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > So you didn’t see the second trailer that had the tables turned where master chief was holding the gun on Locke? I am an avid super fan of Halo and I absolutely cannot wait for Halo 5. Can’t wait to see where the story is going.
>
>
> How do you not know where the story is going…my god almost every single movie/game/book/show/media tells only slightly altered concept/version of the same exact story.
>
> It’s light versus dark, lucifer vs. satan. It’s taking two antagonists, playing them off on one another so one may be portrayed as the protagonist; a false savior to mankind (a false Jesus). It’s bad vs. evil (portrayed as necessary).
>
> How anyone cannot know the gist of where this or any other story goes is beyond me, when the same thing is literally twisted and repeated over and over and over again. Halo has never even tried to disguise its’ source reference. Take forerunners in Halo 4 for an example. They represent the “fallen angels”. They’re demonic spirits. Remember how the Forerunner structure/machine rose up from under the earth in the original Halo Xbox One trailer? Remember how they would disintegrate when you “killed” them in Halo 4?
>
> They tell you it’s year 255whatever, retell the story by switching spirituality with highly advanced technology and call it something different. It’s the same story, and no I’m not just picking on Halo. Literally just about any fictional story that you read watch or play these days are mostly re-telling you the same exact story.

You clearly don’t follow the story if you think all the Halo games had the same story.

> 2533274816788253;16:
> > 2535471888470705;15:
> > > 2533274816788253;10:
> > > > 2535416350245740;1:
> > > > I have been an AVID Super fan of the halo franchise since its inception in 2001, Ive put countless hours of my life into this gaming franchise, saving the galaxy and universe multiple time over as i replayed and replayed all of halo one, two, three, and even four ( although much less of halo 4 ). But eventually the last console generation had to end, and with it all of my enjoyment of halo. i reluctantly traded in my my consoles, my controllers, my games, to go a mere half in to buy an xbox one, thinking that the next generation would provide an experience unlike any other. This generation has currently been nothing more that a massive, disheartening disappointment. With the biggest blow coming in the form of the master chief collection. When i heard that halo 1, 2, 3, and 4 were all coming to the next gen console, running at 1080p at 60 fps, with all of the halo 2 and 3 severs coming back online for multiplayer, and halo 1s multiplayer being online for the first times on console. i Truly thought it was too good to be true, and on my 20th birthday i went and payed 60 dollars for this miracle at gamestop, eagerly waiting to dive back into the universe that i lived in since i was a child. i quickly and feverishly beat the 4 campains for the millionth time, expecting the icing on this delicous cake to be the amazing multiplayer that bungie had created for the first 3 halo games ( as halo four was currently not in the matchmaking playist for um… some reason? ), only for it to simply be broken. and i waited. and i waited. and waited. and waited, and waited. and by the time this poor game was fixed to be in a stable condition ( four months after release???) there werent even enough players dragging on to for me to find a match. after the game was fixed. i saw the trailers for halo 5 today, with cheif and lock at the stature, cheif wounded and lock talking down to the hero of my child hood, the man who had saved the human race, multiple times, and lock pulls a gun on him???, WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE 343!!!.. you have absolutly ruined any small faith that i had in you after the dissaster that was the master cheif collection, rest assured i will not be buying halo 5, i will no longer be participating in this franchise that i loved, as it is simply no longer the franchise that i loved, it is the worst kind of betrayel that i have ever experienced in my life, our relation ship is now purely buisness, with the last bit of it being with the master cheif collection, i am unsatisfied with your product, i payed you 60 dollars for a deffective product, that didnt preform as advertised, Wheres my money?
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > So you didn’t see the second trailer that had the tables turned where master chief was holding the gun on Locke? I am an avid super fan of Halo and I absolutely cannot wait for Halo 5. Can’t wait to see where the story is going.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > How do you not know where the story is going…my god almost every single movie/game/book/show/media tells only slightly altered concept/version of the same exact story.
> >
> > It’s light versus dark, lucifer vs. satan. It’s taking two antagonists, playing them off on one another so one may be portrayed as the protagonist; a false savior to mankind (a false Jesus). It’s bad vs. evil (portrayed as necessary).
> >
> > How anyone cannot know the gist of where this or any other story goes is beyond me, when the same thing is literally twisted and repeated over and over and over again. Halo has never even tried to disguise its’ source reference. Take forerunners in Halo 4 for an example. They represent the “fallen angels”. They’re demonic spirits. Remember how the Forerunner structure/machine rose up from under the earth in the original Halo Xbox One trailer? Remember how they would disintegrate when you “killed” them in Halo 4?
> >
> > They tell you it’s year 255whatever, retell the story by switching spirituality with highly advanced technology and call it something different. It’s the same story, and no I’m not just picking on Halo. Literally just about any fictional story that you read watch or play these days are mostly re-telling you the same exact story.
>
>
>
> You clearly don’t follow the story if you think all the Halo games had the same story.

I’ve completed all of the campaigns except for 3 ODST. I remember the story each game told fairly well. Each game tells one different version of one part of the same overall story which is told in Batman, Superman, Spiderman, Captain America, Thor, etc etc etc and forever so on.

Edit: “There is nothing new under the sun”

> 2535471888470705;17:
> > 2533274816788253;16:
> > > 2535471888470705;15:
> > > > 2533274816788253;10:
> > > > > 2535416350245740;1:
> > > > > I have been an AVID Super fan of the halo franchise since its inception in 2001, Ive put countless hours of my life into this gaming franchise, saving the galaxy and universe multiple time over as i replayed and replayed all of halo one, two, three, and even four ( although much less of halo 4 ). But eventually the last console generation had to end, and with it all of my enjoyment of halo. i reluctantly traded in my my consoles, my controllers, my games, to go a mere half in to buy an xbox one, thinking that the next generation would provide an experience unlike any other. This generation has currently been nothing more that a massive, disheartening disappointment. With the biggest blow coming in the form of the master chief collection. When i heard that halo 1, 2, 3, and 4 were all coming to the next gen console, running at 1080p at 60 fps, with all of the halo 2 and 3 severs coming back online for multiplayer, and halo 1s multiplayer being online for the first times on console. i Truly thought it was too good to be true, and on my 20th birthday i went and payed 60 dollars for this miracle at gamestop, eagerly waiting to dive back into the universe that i lived in since i was a child. i quickly and feverishly beat the 4 campains for the millionth time, expecting the icing on this delicous cake to be the amazing multiplayer that bungie had created for the first 3 halo games ( as halo four was currently not in the matchmaking playist for um… some reason? ), only for it to simply be broken. and i waited. and i waited. and waited. and waited, and waited. and by the time this poor game was fixed to be in a stable condition ( four months after release???) there werent even enough players dragging on to for me to find a match. after the game was fixed. i saw the trailers for halo 5 today, with cheif and lock at the stature, cheif wounded and lock talking down to the hero of my child hood, the man who had saved the human race, multiple times, and lock pulls a gun on him???, WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE 343!!!.. you have absolutly ruined any small faith that i had in you after the dissaster that was the master cheif collection, rest assured i will not be buying halo 5, i will no longer be participating in this franchise that i loved, as it is simply no longer the franchise that i loved, it is the worst kind of betrayel that i have ever experienced in my life, our relation ship is now purely buisness, with the last bit of it being with the master cheif collection, i am unsatisfied with your product, i payed you 60 dollars for a deffective product, that didnt preform as advertised, Wheres my money?
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > So you didn’t see the second trailer that had the tables turned where master chief was holding the gun on Locke? I am an avid super fan of Halo and I absolutely cannot wait for Halo 5. Can’t wait to see where the story is going.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > How do you not know where the story is going…my god almost every single movie/game/book/show/media tells only slightly altered concept/version of the same exact story.
> > >
> > > It’s light versus dark, lucifer vs. satan. It’s taking two antagonists, playing them off on one another so one may be portrayed as the protagonist; a false savior to mankind (a false Jesus). It’s bad vs. evil (portrayed as necessary).
> > >
> > > How anyone cannot know the gist of where this or any other story goes is beyond me, when the same thing is literally twisted and repeated over and over and over again. Halo has never even tried to disguise its’ source reference. Take forerunners in Halo 4 for an example. They represent the “fallen angels”. They’re demonic spirits. Remember how the Forerunner structure/machine rose up from under the earth in the original Halo Xbox One trailer? Remember how they would disintegrate when you “killed” them in Halo 4?
> > >
> > > They tell you it’s year 255whatever, retell the story by switching spirituality with highly advanced technology and call it something different. It’s the same story, and no I’m not just picking on Halo. Literally just about any fictional story that you read watch or play these days are mostly re-telling you the same exact story.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > You clearly don’t follow the story if you think all the Halo games had the same story.
>
>
>
> I’ve completed all of the campaigns except for 3 ODST. I remember the story each game told fairly well. Each game tells one different version of one part of the same overall story which is told in Batman, Superman, Spiderman, Captain America, Thor, etc etc etc and forever so on.

I mean yeah, Halo is full of its cliches, but if you’re looking at every new creation for nothing but pure originality, you’re never going to be satisfied.

It’s not about the cliche “good vs evil” (Though with the Spartan-II program, above other stuff, the “good” side isn’t as good as you’d believe) but everything in between. Why did Chief go AWOL? Why is Locke trying to “Bring him Home”? What is the Arbiter and the Elites’ roles in this whole thing? Will Chief resort to killing UNSC marines just to get further on his mission?

Look at it this way, you can have the same 3 guitar chords but create thousands of different, unique songs from them. Nothing is new under the sun, so I don’t see why you can’t just enjoy what you’re given and not critique it because it’s not 100% perfect and original.

> 2535471888470705;17:
> > 2533274816788253;16:
> > > 2535471888470705;15:
> > > > 2533274816788253;10:
> > > > > 2535416350245740;1:
> > > > > I have been an AVID Super fan of the halo franchise since its inception in 2001, Ive put countless hours of my life into this gaming franchise, saving the galaxy and universe multiple time over as i replayed and replayed all of halo one, two, three, and even four ( although much less of halo 4 ). But eventually the last console generation had to end, and with it all of my enjoyment of halo. i reluctantly traded in my my consoles, my controllers, my games, to go a mere half in to buy an xbox one, thinking that the next generation would provide an experience unlike any other. This generation has currently been nothing more that a massive, disheartening disappointment. With the biggest blow coming in the form of the master chief collection. When i heard that halo 1, 2, 3, and 4 were all coming to the next gen console, running at 1080p at 60 fps, with all of the halo 2 and 3 severs coming back online for multiplayer, and halo 1s multiplayer being online for the first times on console. i Truly thought it was too good to be true, and on my 20th birthday i went and payed 60 dollars for this miracle at gamestop, eagerly waiting to dive back into the universe that i lived in since i was a child. i quickly and feverishly beat the 4 campains for the millionth time, expecting the icing on this delicous cake to be the amazing multiplayer that bungie had created for the first 3 halo games ( as halo four was currently not in the matchmaking playist for um… some reason? ), only for it to simply be broken. and i waited. and i waited. and waited. and waited, and waited. and by the time this poor game was fixed to be in a stable condition ( four months after release???) there werent even enough players dragging on to for me to find a match. after the game was fixed. i saw the trailers for halo 5 today, with cheif and lock at the stature, cheif wounded and lock talking down to the hero of my child hood, the man who had saved the human race, multiple times, and lock pulls a gun on him???, WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE 343!!!.. you have absolutly ruined any small faith that i had in you after the dissaster that was the master cheif collection, rest assured i will not be buying halo 5, i will no longer be participating in this franchise that i loved, as it is simply no longer the franchise that i loved, it is the worst kind of betrayel that i have ever experienced in my life, our relation ship is now purely buisness, with the last bit of it being with the master cheif collection, i am unsatisfied with your product, i payed you 60 dollars for a deffective product, that didnt preform as advertised, Wheres my money?
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > So you didn’t see the second trailer that had the tables turned where master chief was holding the gun on Locke? I am an avid super fan of Halo and I absolutely cannot wait for Halo 5. Can’t wait to see where the story is going.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > How do you not know where the story is going…my god almost every single movie/game/book/show/media tells only slightly altered concept/version of the same exact story.
> > >
> > > It’s light versus dark, lucifer vs. satan. It’s taking two antagonists, playing them off on one another so one may be portrayed as the protagonist; a false savior to mankind (a false Jesus). It’s bad vs. evil (portrayed as necessary).
> > >
> > > How anyone cannot know the gist of where this or any other story goes is beyond me, when the same thing is literally twisted and repeated over and over and over again. Halo has never even tried to disguise its’ source reference. Take forerunners in Halo 4 for an example. They represent the “fallen angels”. They’re demonic spirits. Remember how the Forerunner structure/machine rose up from under the earth in the original Halo Xbox One trailer? Remember how they would disintegrate when you “killed” them in Halo 4?
> > >
> > > They tell you it’s year 255whatever, retell the story by switching spirituality with highly advanced technology and call it something different. It’s the same story, and no I’m not just picking on Halo. Literally just about any fictional story that you read watch or play these days are mostly re-telling you the same exact story.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > You clearly don’t follow the story if you think all the Halo games had the same story.
>
>
> I’ve completed all of the campaigns except for 3 ODST. I remember the story each game told fairly well. Each game tells one different version of one part of the same overall story which is told in Batman, Superman, Spiderman, Captain America, Thor, etc etc etc and forever so on.
>
> Edit: “There is nothing new under the sun”

SMH… well no need for you to play any game or watch any show whatsoever since they all tell the same story…Halo 5 has a lot of questions to answer. Where did master chief go? Where is Cortana if she survived. Did the diadact live or die? Also if nightfall did have anything to do with Halo 5 why did the coventant attack that city with a biological weapon? Do they have more of it? Not to mention how does the two sided trailer play out in the game.

> 2535418272712909;18:
> > 2535471888470705;17:
> > > 2533274816788253;16:
> > > > 2535471888470705;15:
> > > > > 2533274816788253;10:
> > > > > > 2535416350245740;1:
> > > > > > I have been an AVID Super fan of the halo franchise since its inception in 2001, Ive put countless hours of my life into this gaming franchise, saving the galaxy and universe multiple time over as i replayed and replayed all of halo one, two, three, and even four ( although much less of halo 4 ). But eventually the last console generation had to end, and with it all of my enjoyment of halo. i reluctantly traded in my my consoles, my controllers, my games, to go a mere half in to buy an xbox one, thinking that the next generation would provide an experience unlike any other. This generation has currently been nothing more that a massive, disheartening disappointment. With the biggest blow coming in the form of the master chief collection. When i heard that halo 1, 2, 3, and 4 were all coming to the next gen console, running at 1080p at 60 fps, with all of the halo 2 and 3 severs coming back online for multiplayer, and halo 1s multiplayer being online for the first times on console. i Truly thought it was too good to be true, and on my 20th birthday i went and payed 60 dollars for this miracle at gamestop, eagerly waiting to dive back into the universe that i lived in since i was a child. i quickly and feverishly beat the 4 campains for the millionth time, expecting the icing on this delicous cake to be the amazing multiplayer that bungie had created for the first 3 halo games ( as halo four was currently not in the matchmaking playist for um… some reason? ), only for it to simply be broken. and i waited. and i waited. and waited. and waited, and waited. and by the time this poor game was fixed to be in a stable condition ( four months after release???) there werent even enough players dragging on to for me to find a match. after the game was fixed. i saw the trailers for halo 5 today, with cheif and lock at the stature, cheif wounded and lock talking down to the hero of my child hood, the man who had saved the human race, multiple times, and lock pulls a gun on him???, WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE 343!!!.. you have absolutly ruined any small faith that i had in you after the dissaster that was the master cheif collection, rest assured i will not be buying halo 5, i will no longer be participating in this franchise that i loved, as it is simply no longer the franchise that i loved, it is the worst kind of betrayel that i have ever experienced in my life, our relation ship is now purely buisness, with the last bit of it being with the master cheif collection, i am unsatisfied with your product, i payed you 60 dollars for a deffective product, that didnt preform as advertised, Wheres my money?
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > So you didn’t see the second trailer that had the tables turned where master chief was holding the gun on Locke? I am an avid super fan of Halo and I absolutely cannot wait for Halo 5. Can’t wait to see where the story is going.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > How do you not know where the story is going…my god almost every single movie/game/book/show/media tells only slightly altered concept/version of the same exact story.
> > > >
> > > > It’s light versus dark, lucifer vs. satan. It’s taking two antagonists, playing them off on one another so one may be portrayed as the protagonist; a false savior to mankind (a false Jesus). It’s bad vs. evil (portrayed as necessary).
> > > >
> > > > How anyone cannot know the gist of where this or any other story goes is beyond me, when the same thing is literally twisted and repeated over and over and over again. Halo has never even tried to disguise its’ source reference. Take forerunners in Halo 4 for an example. They represent the “fallen angels”. They’re demonic spirits. Remember how the Forerunner structure/machine rose up from under the earth in the original Halo Xbox One trailer? Remember how they would disintegrate when you “killed” them in Halo 4?
> > > >
> > > > They tell you it’s year 255whatever, retell the story by switching spirituality with highly advanced technology and call it something different. It’s the same story, and no I’m not just picking on Halo. Literally just about any fictional story that you read watch or play these days are mostly re-telling you the same exact story.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > You clearly don’t follow the story if you think all the Halo games had the same story.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > I’ve completed all of the campaigns except for 3 ODST. I remember the story each game told fairly well. Each game tells one different version of one part of the same overall story which is told in Batman, Superman, Spiderman, Captain America, Thor, etc etc etc and forever so on.
>
>
> I mean yeah, Halo is full of its cliches, but if you’re looking at every new creation for nothing but pure originality, you’re never going to be satisfied.
>
> It’s not about the cliche “good vs evil” (Though with the Spartan-II program, above other stuff, the “good” side isn’t as good as you’d believe) but everything in between. Why did Chief go AWOL? Why is Locke trying to “Bring him Home”? What is the Arbiter and the Elites’ roles in this whole thing? Will Chief resort to killing UNSC marines just to get further on his mission?
>
> Look at it this way, you can have the same 3 guitar chords but create thousands of different, unique songs from them. Nothing is new under the sun, so I don’t see why you can’t just enjoy what you’re given and not critique it because it’s not 100% perfect and original.

First, you need to re-read what I said…is rarely good vs. evil…it’s BAD vs evil (and one is portrayed as a necessary evil).

Second, “Forward Unto Dawn”. In the book of Isaiah, Lucifer is referred to as the star of the morning, son of the dawn.

Third, read this with Halo 5 in mind
Revelation 9:1The fifth angel sounded his trumpet, and I saw a star that had fallen from the sky to the earth. The star was given the key to the shaft of the Abyss.

If you don’t know where the story is going then I won’t ruin it for you like a total -Yoink-. You seem genuine about not knowing, and also about you’re enjoying it. Also, I’m not criticizing Halo as if it’s bad or lesser than any other story. All I’m saying is it’s not all that difficult to figure out where it goes (if one wants to).