A Message to 343 Industries

http://youtu.be/8OZk55wOfCY

Here you go.

I got bored, something about H1 being a PC build and a carbine and not wanting to use a carbine then something about ranks not being in H2 and wanting ranks. Doesn’t bother me to be honest. Just figured i’d give people the bit of the video.

> 2533274792128991;2:
> I got bored, something about H1 being a PC build and a carbine and not wanting to use a carbine then something about ranks not being in H2 and wanting ranks. Doesn’t bother me to be honest. Just figured i’d give people the bit of the video.

If you aren’t going to spend the time to watch the whole video then don’t be ignorant and try to summarize the video. Halo: CE in MCC is from the PC build of the game, which is bad for many reasons. The sniper reticule is bigger, Field of Vision on split screen is messed up, Weapons on Maps are different. The Carbine in Halo 2 Classic MCC is from the Halo 2 Vista build of the game which is bad because it shoots like a machine gun, which is twice as fast as it shot from the Xbox version of the game from 2004. As long as they leave it on the map and not make it a starting weapon it shouldn’t be a problem, but it is still overpowered. The only game that Ranks will be for is Halo 2 Anniversary when the game launches, which is bad for growing the game’s population. If it doesn’t bother you then you obviously don’t plan on playing the game for an extended period of time.

Hey I figured posting a link to a video with no information on what’s in the video should require a brief summary of what’s going on. I for one watched as much as I could tolerate and wouldn’t of even bothered if the OP had explained what your directing people to watch.

> 2533274792128991;4:
> Hey I figured posting a link to a video with no information on what’s in the video should require a brief summary of what’s going on. I for one watched as much as I could tolerate and wouldn’t of even bothered if the OP had explained what your directing people to watch.

Well you figured wrong. People need to stop being lazy and just watch the video. The terms & conditions of posting videos on this website do not state that a summary is required.