A MCC Integration Idea

So this was a concept that me and a few friends were thinking about: So the Master Chief Collection has a campaign for Halo, Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo 4, and Halo: ODST. What if there were rewards tied to each? This is what we think could work well:

Completing the campaign on Heroic or higher (Co-op or Singleplayer) -1 Gold Pack
Completing the campaign on Legendary - 1 Additional Gold Pack
Completing the game on Legendary Solo - An emblem representing that game (Halo Logo, Halo 2 Logo, Etc. ODST would be tough as there is already an ODST emblem. A gun skin maybe?)

This would give players a little something nice in the new Halo for their dedication to the series without putting people who didn’t buy/play MCC at a disadvantage.

Would be cool. Would I be allowed to have them since I’ve already beaten then all legendary solo XD

> 2533274887875135;2:
> Would be cool. Would I be allowed to have them since I’ve already beaten then all legendary solo XD

I have yet to but am planning to once I can find the time. I just think that getting like an emblem or something would be awesome to show off loyalty, and yeah, I think people who have already done it should still get the reward.