A massive blank skybox Forge Canvas - Good idea?

What I’m thinking of here is a canvas the size of Forge World where you can build massive open spaces and use any skybox you want, so you could have a desert skybox and use that as a base for your map. Or you could use the skybox from The Rig for a map based on a desert station.

On top of that, we could really use some generic terrain, like dirt, grass, snow and sand (both dry and wet)

> 2533274802359621;1:
> What I’m thinking of here is a canvas the size of Forge World where you can build massive open spaces and use any skybox you want, so you could have a desert skybox and use that as a base for your map. Or you could use the skybox from The Rig for a map based on a desert station.
>
> On top of that, we could really use some generic terrain, like dirt, grass, snow and sand (both dry and wet)

How about a Forge World :slight_smile: with the ability to add these features in it.

> 2533274832183516;2:
> How about a Forge World :slight_smile: with the ability to add these features in it.

But then you’re left with preset terrain you might not want in your map.

That would be a cool idea but I’m guessing they will probably come out with a forge world eventually.

They already have something very similar to this. It is an open space map with little to nothing at all. Just a huge empty canvas with a few spawns.

> 2787272447958470;5:
> They already have something very similar to this. It is an open space map with little to nothing at all. Just a huge empty canvas with a few spawns.

Except its the smallest of all the forge canvases

> 2533274803562826;6:
> > 2787272447958470;5:
> > They already have something very similar to this. It is an open space map with little to nothing at all. Just a huge empty canvas with a few spawns.
>
>
> Except its the smallest of all the forge canvases

Oh I was not aware of that. I have only spent a couple hours in the H5 forge on that map.

Actually im more willing to see this idea than the constantly repeated forgeworld idea.
Would make more possible build-wise.

I hope they make a new forge world with this feature.