A Map on The Pillar of Autumn

How awesome would that be a map on the pillar of autumn , that would bring back so many happy memories .

I know the story wouldnt make sense , War games with Spartan IV’s on the Pillar of Autumn , forgot the story and just think about it.

How awesome would it be fighting through the pillar of autumn would be so cool and provide a real sense of nostalgia.

Could you imagine CTF on it or KoTH , How awesome it would be to play them on the pillar of autumn .

Does anyone else agree ? This would be so good.

343i’s please make a pillar of autumn map I beg you , maybe even Truth and Reconciliation to . How awesome would that be!!!

Multiplayer is canon.

In canon the Pillar of Autumn does not exist any longer. Nor does the Truth and Reconciliation.

So it would be impossible.

> Multiplayer is canon.
>
> In canon the Pillar of Autumn does not exist any longer.
>
> So it would be impossible.

It can in a simulation, which is what War Games is.

> Multiplayer is canon.
>
> In canon the Pillar of Autumn does not exist any longer. Nor does the Truth and Reconciliation.
>
> So it would be impossible.

That’s why I said forget canon for once and just imagine playing the pillar of autumn online . For once forget the story and just imagine how much fun it would be

> > Multiplayer is canon.
> >
> > In canon the Pillar of Autumn does not exist any longer.
> >
> > So it would be impossible.
>
> It can in a simulation, which is what War Games is.

War Games only simulates potential engagement areas. Most, if not all, are locations the UNSC Infinity has visited.

> > Multiplayer is canon.
> >
> > In canon the Pillar of Autumn does not exist any longer. Nor does the Truth and Reconciliation.
> >
> > So it would be impossible.
>
> That’s why I said forget canon for once and just imagine playing the pillar of autumn online . For once forget the story and just imagine how much fun it would be

You can’t do that since 343 has specifically stated that all things multiplayer are canon. If this wasn’t the case, I would have no problem.

> > > Multiplayer is canon.
> > >
> > > In canon the Pillar of Autumn does not exist any longer.
> > >
> > > So it would be impossible.
> >
> > It can in a simulation, which is what War Games is.
>
> War Games only simulates potential engagement areas. Most, if not all, are locations the UNSC Infinity has visited.
>
>
>
> > > Multiplayer is canon.
> > >
> > > In canon the Pillar of Autumn does not exist any longer. Nor does the Truth and Reconciliation.
> > >
> > > So it would be impossible.
> >
> > That’s why I said forget canon for once and just imagine playing the pillar of autumn online . For once forget the story and just imagine how much fun it would be
>
> You can’t do that since 343 has specifically stated that all things multiplayer are canon. If this wasn’t the case, I would have no problem.

That’s just stupid everything is canon , how is oddball canon ? holding a ball and getting points , and how is CTF canon ?

> > > Multiplayer is canon.
> > >
> > > In canon the Pillar of Autumn does not exist any longer.
> > >
> > > So it would be impossible.
> >
> > It can in a simulation, which is what War Games is.
>
> War Games only simulates potential engagement areas. Most, if not all, are locations the UNSC Infinity has visited.

I don’t recall the Infinity visiting a Line Installation and escaping it’s ability to shoot down ships in Slipspace or a pre-glassed Harvest. Besides, what says they can’t create their own environments, I’m curious about that.

> > > > Multiplayer is canon.
> > > >
> > > > In canon the Pillar of Autumn does not exist any longer.
> > > >
> > > > So it would be impossible.
> > >
> > > It can in a simulation, which is what War Games is.
> >
> > War Games only simulates potential engagement areas. Most, if not all, are locations the UNSC Infinity has visited.
> >
> >
> >
> > > > Multiplayer is canon.
> > > >
> > > > In canon the Pillar of Autumn does not exist any longer. Nor does the Truth and Reconciliation.
> > > >
> > > > So it would be impossible.
> > >
> > > That’s why I said forget canon for once and just imagine playing the pillar of autumn online . For once forget the story and just imagine how much fun it would be
> >
> > You can’t do that since 343 has specifically stated that all things multiplayer are canon. If this wasn’t the case, I would have no problem.
>
> That’s just stupid everything is canon , how is oddball canon ? holding a ball and getting points , and how is CTF canon ?

I agree. When 343 said multiplayer was canon before launch, I and many others let out a painful groan.

That said, CTF is actually used in real life milirary training. OddBall/Grifball are leisure time activities.

> > > > Multiplayer is canon.
> > > >
> > > > In canon the Pillar of Autumn does not exist any longer.
> > > >
> > > > So it would be impossible.
> > >
> > > It can in a simulation, which is what War Games is.
> >
> > War Games only simulates potential engagement areas. Most, if not all, are locations the UNSC Infinity has visited.
>
> I don’t recall the Infinity visiting a Line Installation and escaping it’s ability to shoot down ships in Slipspace or a pre-glassed Harvest. Besides, what says they can’t create their own environments, I’m curious about that.

You also don’t recall the Infinity assisting with establishing bases on various Halos. That doesn’t mean it didn’t happen though.

Also, Harvest was not completely glassed.

I’m still gonna recommend any idea’s i have even if there not canon . do you have a link to confirm its canon?

> You also don’t recall the Infinity assisting with establishing bases on various Halos. That doesn’t mean it didn’t happen though.
>
> Also, Harvest was not completely glassed.

Harvest was glassed fairly heavily and it’s orbital elevators destroyed, yet Harvest shows those in the background. And really, nothing you have said thus far has led credence to the Pillar of Autumn not ever being the basis of a multiplayer map. I don’t see a point for the Autumn being a map to be honest, but the possibility is there.

What surprises me is that we actually play Infinity War Games but we have not a single map on the Infinity ship. How cool would be to have a playable map of the “inside” of the that ship?

> What surprises me is that we actually play Infinity War Games but we have not a single map on the Infinity ship. How cool would be to have a playable map of the “inside” of the that ship?

well infinity simulates enviroments, theres no need to fight on the ship. since war games is just practice for us spartans that are on infinity however in sops you fight on infinity.

Unless they still have the schematics for the Autumn, no.
However Song of The East, which is a Halcyon-class cruiser, was assigned to escort the Infinity. Considering Halcyons have the same layout it wouldn’t matter much as Song of the East would probably look 95% the same as the Autumn.

> I’m still gonna recommend any idea’s i have even if there not canon . do you have a link to confirm its canon?

The intro cinematic to the “Infinity” section of Halo Wars is more than enough proof.
http://blogs.halowaypoint.com/Headlines/post/2012/03/07/The-Halo-Bulletin-30712.aspx

> > You also don’t recall the Infinity assisting with establishing bases on various Halos. That doesn’t mean it didn’t happen though.
> >
> > Also, Harvest was not completely glassed.
>
> Harvest was glassed fairly heavily and it’s orbital elevators destroyed, yet Harvest shows those in the background. And really, nothing you have said thus far has led credence to the Pillar of Autumn not ever being the basis of a multiplayer map. I don’t see a point for the Autumn being a map to be honest, but the possibility is there.

Harvest was attacked in 2525. Both Halo Wars and Halo Legends show post attacked Harvest being reasonably well off. Breathable air and plenty of intact structures. Spartan Ops takes place in 2558. There is plenty of time between the initial attack and current date for Harvest to be rebuild. IIRC orbital elevators are erected -very- quickly. And would be a requirement for attempting to work on any planet.

The Halcyon-class cruiser, but this point, is antiquated beyond all belief. The chance of an engagement on board would be next to nil. As such, simulating such a thing would be a waste of time.

the original pillar of autumn may not exist but if you check the lore in halo 2 right at the beginning where admiral Harper’s fleet goes to engage the is an updated version of the Halcyon-Class and it’s called the Pillar of Autumn II

> 2566113537691274;2:
> Multiplayer is canon.
>
> In canon the Pillar of Autumn does not exist any longer. Nor does the Truth and Reconciliation.
>
> So it would be impossible.

You’re right, but the UNSC Infinity would be able to create simulations, so they could easily create a War Games version of the Pillar of Autumn.