A map for every game type ?

Looks like havens for 4v4 game

abandon: flood

exile: objetive and btb

complex: swat ? Objetic and 4v4

the list goes on feel free to add if you want.

[deleted]

> Who else thinks Halo 4 will be bad? .
>
>
> I really think that H4 will be bad. It should be done by Bungie. By the looks of it H4 is turning into cod.

Can’t tell if trolling…

Or complete moron…

[deleted]

> > > Who else thinks Halo 4 will be bad? .
> > >
> > > I really think that H4 will be bad. It should be done by Bungie. By the looks of it H4 is turning into cod.
> >
> > Can’t tell if trolling…
> >
> > Or complete moron…
>
> Oh, sorry for having an opinion.
> I didn’t know that that was against the rules.

He’s not saying you can’t have an opinion, he’s saying that anyone that is informed of all the changes can easily tell that it’s still way different from COD and plays like Halo. As for the troll part, many trolls here commonly say that Halo 4 is being “COD-ized”.

I disagree, OP. I don’t think the maps are built for any specific gametype because playing one map in a gametype is going to be rather dull otherwise!

The rest of you either knock it off or take it to PM’s.

[deleted]

> Who else thinks Halo 4 will be bad? .
>
>
> I really think that H4 will be bad. It should be done by Bungie. By the looks of it H4 is turning into cod.

Halo 4 will in no way feel or play like CoD. Everyone that has played the game says its amazing, it looks amazing, and im pretty confident it will be amazing. Just because Halo 4 has some new features doesnt mean it isnt halo, its just not a copy and paste of older halos and thats not a bad thing.

Bungie was a great company but IMO 343 is better. Theyve spent time on this game and it definitely shows.