A mad idea about ONI.

Okay so I was just in forge in halo 4 making me some maps, when all of a sudden I noticed that the weapons were divide into “UNSC” “Covenant” “Forerunner” What peaks my interest here is that it doesn’t say Human it says UNSC so what if we get a brand new human arsenal full of ONI weapons. Also since ONI has been very active as of late (The Spartan at the top of the art is with ONI by the way) so getting a few new/old weapons is not entirely impossible. I will leave the rest to speculation.

ONI is a branch of the UNSC.

> ONI is a branch of the UNSC.

It’s not out of the realm of possibility that ONI decides to split from the UNSC. It’s far fetched but it is possible. ONI does have a reputation of acting without the UNSC knowing anyways.

I say this because Escalation has stated that ‘lines are forming’ and it’s not clear cut what side people are really on. Hell, ONI might very well become the ‘enemy’ at some point.

> > ONI is a branch of the UNSC.
>
> It’s not out of the realm of possibility that ONI decides to split from the UNSC. It’s far fetched but it is possible. ONI does have a reputation of acting without the UNSC knowing anyways.
>
> I say this because Escalation has stated that ‘lines are forming’ and it’s not clear cut what side people are really on. Hell, ONI might very well become the ‘enemy’ at some point.

Finally, I would love to put some Oni Agents in the ground.