"A Lot Extra" tips for fixing glitch?

Since 343i stated there would be no further support for the game for the time being, I had decided to stop hoping any bugs would be fixed and left the game alone. I have made statements about my frustration and disappointment in 343i as a company who regularly states they care about the players, but that’s not the point of this thread.

Last month, I went back to play and figure out myself as a player (again, something that should have been sorted out by 343i and CA) a way to unlock every single bugged achievement. I ended up playing through the game like 2 or 3 more times, but got everything I had left to unlock relatively recently, save for “A Lot Extra.” I have done every single bonus objective multiple times in the game, but Waypoint still shows 63/64 (I believe this is a common bug) and the achievement tracker on Xbox is stuck at 91%.

I no longer believe or trust in 343i and CA to fix this mess of a game, so I thought to ask on the forums if anyone has found some magical fix to get “A Lot Extra” to unlock. Be it re-installing, disconnecting hard drives, etc., I’m all ears as long as it does not involve playing through the campaign yet again. This is the last achievement I have left to unlock in the game (not playing ATN due to their false advertising and mishandling of content) and I’d love to be able to unlock it and be finished once and for all.

> 2533274824050480;1:
> Since 343i stated there would be no further support for the game for the time being, I had decided to stop hoping any bugs would be fixed and left the game alone. I have made statements about my frustration and disappointment in 343i as a company who regularly states they care about the players, but that’s not the point of this thread.
>
> Last month, I went back to play and figure out myself as a player (again, something that should have been sorted out by 343i and CA) a way to unlock every single bugged achievement. I ended up playing through the game like 2 or 3 more times, but got everything I had left to unlock relatively recently, save for “A Lot Extra.” I have done every single bonus objective multiple times in the game, but Waypoint still shows 63/64 (I believe this is a common bug) and the achievement tracker on Xbox is stuck at 91%.
>
> I no longer believe or trust in 343i and CA to fix this mess of a game, so I thought to ask on the forums if anyone has found some magical fix to get “A Lot Extra” to unlock. Be it re-installing, disconnecting hard drives, etc., I’m all ears as long as it does not involve playing through the campaign yet again. This is the last achievement I have left to unlock in the game (not playing ATN due to their false advertising and mishandling of content) and I’d love to be able to unlock it and be finished once and for all.

It’s been a couple of weeks since I last played the game.

I know for a fact that I have done both the weekely challenge (Short-term commitment) and the monthly challenge (Long-term commitment) which both bugged out on me. After that happened, I struggle to pick the game up anymore. I did try and notify the devs that they have buggy achievements but nothing came of it.

I just got on my Halo warfare 2 and while it was downloading you get to play blitz I tried to play blitz but there was a visual glitch where I couldn’t see anything I was blind does anybody have any tips to fix that cuz I really love the game but I hate the glitch

> 2533274924000543;3:
> I just got on my Halo warfare 2 and while it was downloading you get to play blitz I tried to play blitz but there was a visual glitch where I couldn’t see anything I was blind does anybody have any tips to fix that cuz I really love the game but I hate the glitch

I suggest creating a new thread as this thread is about a specific achievement not related to what you posted. Also, the thread is quite old now.