A loser was invited to the halo infinite flight

i did not expect this to happen but back when the first flight was launched, I did not get an invite until the day after the flight started. I was beyond excited. it took a couple of hours to get the damn game running but was able to finally get it working.
Nevertheless, I had a blast playing this flight but i had a few things to mention:

-The AR is pretty much perfect. the best AR in the entire franchise. DO NOT CHANGE IT. there are those who want to nerf it… why? so that it can be useless again? every weapon should be effective and the AR is just that. you guys nailed the AR. I thought H5 Ar was good, this one is now officially the best.
-BR is almost perfect as well. most of the weapons feel great.
-I think the sprint needs a boost by a tad bit. perhaps a 10%-20% increase. I understand the decision but since sprint will be in place, we should at least feel a difference when we sprint.
-needler shards should be more radiant. glow more. for aesthetics.
-the commando is surprisingly difficult to use. almost to the point that i feel compelled to ignore it. perhaps inc aim assist? or bullet magnetism? honestly, this may be better if the game was 60 fps on last gen but i understand why it is 30 fps. thank god i have a series x ordered.
-the sniper is the same as the commando. quite difficult to use. i thought halo CE’s sniper rifle was hard to use but this infinite sniper is more difficult.
-i recently heard that the only way to progress is by completing daily challenges. this may have been taken inspiration from Gears 5 but honestly there should be more than one way to progress.
-gravity hammer should be sending Spartans flying. it’s a completely fine weapon but i would love to see it throwing spartans around.
-also, took me a while to figure out the grapple shot’s effective range.
if you guys want to check out my reaction to the game:
A LOSER GETS INVITED TO HALO INFINITE!! [HALO INFINITE #1] - YouTube

I will give a full assessment on the game once the series x is shipped. this is because of the 30 fps. i honestly think it will be better at 60 fps to have an extremely smooth gunplay. but i wouldn’t know until i play the game at 60
SO far so good, though! i’m loving it so far. i was afraid to would lean to heavily backwards but it wasn’t.

Okay, but why the title?

> 2533274838520729;2:
> Okay, but why the title?

I think that’s what the old players called humor. :laughing:

> 2800005839763819;3:
> > 2533274838520729;2:
> > Okay, but why the title?
>
> I think that’s what the old players called humor. :laughing:

Exactly. Lol. Self-deprecating sense of humor. All in jest, my dude.

also because I did not expect to get the invite at all.

just wondering why did it take you like a month after the flight to post this?

> 2533274847845259;5:
> just wondering why did it take you like a month after the flight to post this?

I thought the same, 343 has already reacted to the feedback they received at the time. A month after is helping nobody.

> 2533274847845259;5:
> just wondering why did it take you like a month after the flight to post this?

lol my thoughts exact

> 2533274899826363;4:
> > 2800005839763819;3:
> > > 2533274838520729;2:
> > > Okay, but why the title?
> >
> > I think that’s what the old players called humor. :laughing:
>
> Exactly. Lol. Self-deprecating sense of humor. All in jest, my dude.
> also because I did not expect to get the invite at all.

Very entertain channel you have there.

The MA40 AR was a huge improvement for Halo Infinite, it was nice to drop a few Spartans with 1 mag for once.

> 2533274847845259;5:

new job kept me from editing. i know it’s late and pretty much irrelevant at this point but honestly i was hoping to gain some traction with the video. put effort into it and i thought you guys might enjoy it.
sorry if it was silly to do so.

> 2533274899826363;10:
> > 2533274847845259;5:
> > just wondering why did it take you like a month after the flight to post this?
>
> new job kept me from editing. i know it’s late and pretty much irrelevant at this point but honestly i was hoping to gain some traction with the video. put effort into it and i thought you guys might enjoy it.
> sorry if it was silly to do so.

late? yes. silly? not at all. gald you were able to share your thoughts, the more the merrier. I just was wondering why so late.

*A winner