A LITTLE TRIBUTE VIDEO TO HALO 2

Hows it going guys and gals?

So the other day, just like everyone else and their mother in law, I saw the Halo 4 First Look Vidoc. I was pretty surprised at what I saw, and that video proved to me that 343i is a very capable and talented studio, with the POTENTIAL in bringing the Xbox’s killer app back to life in Halo 4.

However, only time will tell if they actually manage to pull it off. You see, like many ‘Old skewl players’, I wasn’t really a fan of Halo 3, and to a lesser extent Halo: Reach, at least in the terms of game play. the first two Halo games were a much more fast paced and skill orientated experience, whereas Halo 3 & Reach feel like they’re being played at a snails pace, where an individual skill gap was almost non-existant, and players were usually rewarded solely by their team work.

That’s not to say that H3 and H:R were bad games at all, they simply weren’t as enjoyable to play as the first two entries in the series, but enough of that for now.

The other day I was catching up on Halo 3 with an old mate of mine from back in the Halo 2 days, reminiscing and all that -Yoink-. He asked me if I had any clips of him from H2, and when I went to check out my HDD, I had a tonne of game play from just before it was shut down back in April 2010.

They were mostly just videos from random games I had played, nothing really spectacular, but they were enjoyable to watch. I decided to pool them together into a little video, not to make a hard out montage or show off how good (or bad) I am at the game, but just to remember Halo 2 by. Don’t be expecting multi-kills or anything like that from this particular video.

SO WITHOUT FURTHER ADIEU, I PRESENT TO YOU, MY TRIBUTE TO HALO 2:

HAha very nice. Halo 2 was unbelievably good.
I saw the employee 4:57 :slight_smile:

oh man. pretty sweet you saw Bs Angel in halo 2. Nice vid…

Wow, bs angel? What are the odds??

Haha yeah, though to be honest I probably had no idea who it was at the time

FORGIVENESS. PLEASE!

Was a nice little surprise though :smiley: