a little constructive criticism and great review

i have to tell you i played three of the new maps on btb and what a delight you had teleporters, lifts, and the lifts and boosters and tanks the map landscape is superb really bringing back the feel of a modern classic halo game this game deserves praise for not only creating new maps but also refreshed the old maps as well kudos halo for delivering a better multiplayer experience and as fun as i am having with the game now there are something that should be looked at like the return of the wasp of guillotine now im not sure if it was requested to bring back but due to the structure of the level which makes the was not only tough to defeat but also an easy way to rank up a kill streak of your familiar with spawn points are or just now how to maneuver through the level unlike the banshee the wasp is not restricted the level and there never seems to be enough plasma casters or plasma pistols to take it down even on the new maps the wasp can make a game a bit unbalanced at times and a bit more casters or plasma pistols can balance that out only level i feel has that balanced correct is the same level with the rocket launchers and the hydras i just think for every vehicle you add you need a manner of stunning or really damaging said vehice without taking it out of play so early in the game im a huge fan of halo my gf thinks i spend too much time on halo that i love the gsme more then her and i gotta tell you these new maps have been nothing but fun

My problem with the wasp is reserved to Deadlock, and there are two wasps instead of one. Aside from the bases there is no where to take cover. Guillotine has plenty of cover.

Hate to be that guy but punctuation and paragraphs would make this easier to read. Just saying.

> 2533274816788253;3:
> Hate to be that guy but punctuation and paragraphs would make this easier to read. Just saying.

Unless he meant to say it in one, really long, sentence.

> 2533274870489921;4:
> > 2533274816788253;3:
> > Hate to be that guy but punctuation and paragraphs would make this easier to read. Just saying.
>
>
> Unless he meant to say it in one, really long, sentence.

Even without reading that out loud it took my breath away.

> 2533274807116540;5:
> > 2533274870489921;4:
> > > 2533274816788253;3:
> > > Hate to be that guy but punctuation and paragraphs would make this easier to read. Just saying.
> >
> >
> > Unless he meant to say it in one, really long, sentence.
>
>
> Even without reading that out loud it took my breath away.

You can take my breath away

> 2533274811292695;2:
> My problem with the wasp is reserved to Deadlock, and there are two wasps instead of one. Aside from the bases there is no where to take cover. Guillotine has plenty of cover.

this is true, but the hydras alone can do well damage

> 2533274816788253;3:
> Hate to be that guy but punctuation and paragraphs would make this easier to read. Just saying.

not only that but his spelling is all bad :slight_smile: