A little confused

I keep having this issue, and I can’t quite reason it out. I have been posting here for quite a while, and I never really had this issue. It is a little thing, but it is really bugging me, and I have noticed it in other posts as well.

Whenever I post a link, whatever I type after it, usually if I edit anywhere in the post, the word immediately after the the link will proceed directly after the post.

Example

After this happens I can’t seem to fix it, and I am wondering if there is something I can do to change this. I edit a lot. I usually go back over my posts to try and make sure there are no grammatical errors or whatnot. I also post a lot of links.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

It’s a weird issue with how Waypoint handles line breaks or something after certain things like urls. If you add a full stop after the link (like outside the link BBcode so it’s not clickable) then you’ll be able to force a proper line break on it

Okay thanks, but just so that I understand, by a full stop you mean a period right?

Because there are times I have this same issue after paragraphs. Once I edit the post everything condenses into one long paragraph, and I can’t fix it.

I feel silly asking. It’s just I have never had these problems before.

> 2533274863544717;3:
> Okay thanks, but just so that I understand, by a full stop you mean a period right?

Yeah, period sorry.

The paragraph issue I can’t remember if I had that or not, but you could try adding an empty BBCode at the end of each paragraph and see if that forces the line break. Just something like this in the source view: **

> 2533274813317074;4:
> > 2533274863544717;3:
> > Okay thanks, but just so that I understand, by a full stop you mean a period right?
>
> Yeah, period sorry.
>
> The paragraph issue I can’t remember if I had that or not, but you could try adding an empty BBCode at the end of each paragraph and see if that forces the line break. Just something like this in the source view: **

Thanks, I appreciate the help.