A little bummed

I unfortunately only got to play about 8 or 9 games due to many personal things (it happens), so what’s got me really bummed is that the flight is over. I can honestly say I haven’t had fun in a Halo PvP environment in years and man, Infinite had me playing more and more. Even when my game kept crashing forcing me to restart the game, didn’t care. I was so eager to jump back in to keep playing.

If we don’t have another flight test, then I am eager for Dec 8th to come soon!

Same bro. I wish we could still access Training mode. Once Infinite comes out i’m gonna be playing that and nothing else!

Well take some solace in the fact we’re almost 2 months away from launch. The wait isn’t so long.

I know the feeling though. Having played all 3 weekends now going back to other games doesn’t cut it.

> 2533274879757912;1:
> I unfortunately only got to play about 8 or 9 games due to many personal things (it happens), so what’s got me really bummed is that the flight is over. I can honestly say I haven’t had fun in a Halo PvP environment in years and man, Infinite had me playing more and more. Even when my game kept crashing forcing me to restart the game, didn’t care. I was so eager to jump back in to keep playing.
>
> If we don’t have another flight test, then I am eager for Dec 8th to come soon!

We still haven’t seen anything about the ranked playlists or settings yet. I would hope they test what they had planned for that before it launches and completely crumbles because they didn’t test it.

Same here, despite my issues, I had an absolute blast on Fragmentation even when I was getting wrecked by the other team. I’m beyond ready to sink in countless hours into Infinite when it comes out!

I feel bummed that my emblem that I made and stuck with me since reach the cross swords and flame not going to be in the game and it’s been around since the 360 days

> 2533274924897684;6:
> I feel bummed that my emblem that I made and stuck with me since reach the cross swords and flame not going to be in the game and it’s been around since the 360 days

It might be in the game, we only got to see a small portion of emblems. I hope you get your emblem man!
I’m a little curious to see exactly how emblems and banners work in the final game

> 2533274924897684;6:
> I feel bummed that my emblem that I made and stuck with me since reach the cross swords and flame not going to be in the game and it’s been around since the 360 days

I’m sure it will become an option sooner or later. Hopefully it is on the free track of a battle pass!

> 2533274879757912;1:
> I unfortunately only got to play about 8 or 9 games due to many personal things (it happens), so what’s got me really bummed is that the flight is over. I can honestly say I haven’t had fun in a Halo PvP environment in years and man, Infinite had me playing more and more. Even when my game kept crashing forcing me to restart the game, didn’t care. I was so eager to jump back in to keep playing.
>
> If we don’t have another flight test, then I am eager for Dec 8th to come soon!

Well, since I joined on the last day I only got to play four games. Still, I loved every minute of it. I remember going into training mode for the first time thinking the bots would be kind of bad, but I was surprised at how skilled the AI was, especially on higher difficulties. I also love the new weapons they added, it was really fun to mess around and try things out. (The Commando quickly became my favorite gun because of it’s versatility.)

> 2533274882898126;7:
> > 2533274924897684;6:
> > I feel bummed that my emblem that I made and stuck with me since reach the cross swords and flame not going to be in the game and it’s been around since the 360 days
>
> It might be in the game, we only got to see a small portion of emblems. I hope you get your emblem man!
> I’m a little curious to see exactly how emblems and banners work in the final game

Same here

> 2533274924897684;6:

let’s be honest here, emblems WILL be tied to mtx. If 343i is charging for colors, they’re sure as hell gonna charge for emblems.