A little Booster -_-

So I was playing Regicide this Morning when I joined a little booster I gave him a little of dose of ninja’s but basically he signed in Guests and probably System linked.

Sorry its on Youtube but it's probably the quickest way or if you want to download the file its on my File Share but I really hate how players Cheat the Ranking System and buff up their stats to look cool when other players work towards their ranks and stats this guy is Pathetic... -_- Please do something with him.

Yeah that happened to me once too.

Sad and pathetic people actually do this.

I wonder how good his K/D spread is :stuck_out_tongue:
I’ll bet its around 0.01 :stuck_out_tongue:

who cares

Who Cares? The One’s who work for their ranks and stats also 343 that made this game and put ALOT of effort to make this game and you just treat it like its trash by sounds of it your not even a Halo Player but your just one that sits at the computer all day and attempts to “Troll” peoples posts of what people post that ruins the game such as Hackers,Boosters and Modders. Grow up Kid appreciate what 343 has Done or TRIED to Do.

Well lets just say around 2000+ more Deaths than Kills :stuck_out_tongue:

> Who Cares? The One’s who work for their ranks and stats also 343 that made this game and put ALOT of effort to make this game and you just treat it like its trash by sounds of it your not even a Halo Player but your just one that sits at the computer all day and attempts to “Troll” peoples posts of what people post that ruins the game such as Hackers,Boosters and Modders. Grow up Kid appreciate what 343 has Done or TRIED to Do.

343 took out the only ranking system that matters. Who TF cares about a TIME based ranking system or a statistic that can easily be manipulated to increase it.

Get real. “work for their rank” LMFAO.

haha i consider those games lucky games. Its like a freebie! Boost your stats for a game then go back to owning newbs normally in matchmaking. not hating that guy

> > Who Cares? The One’s who work for their ranks and stats also 343 that made this game and put ALOT of effort to make this game and you just treat it like its trash by sounds of it your not even a Halo Player but your just one that sits at the computer all day and attempts to “Troll” peoples posts of what people post that ruins the game such as Hackers,Boosters and Modders. Grow up Kid appreciate what 343 has Done or TRIED to Do.
>
> 343 took out the only ranking system that matters. Who TF cares about a TIME based ranking system or a statistic that can easily be manipulated to increase it.
>
>
> Get real. “work for their rank” LMFAO.

I agree. You get xp no matter what, so these ranks aren’t a representation of skill or effort. It’s simply a matter of how much time you sink into this game. Take a pill guys.

Yea they may have taken it out but they bringing it back to suit little ungrateful -Yoink- like you that say continuously they ruined the game or they changed it and time based ranking system was to suit other types of players, I miss the old ranking system but I don’t say they ruined it because that’s just ungrateful. I would like to see you do what 343 Industries have done. So stop being so ignorant -Yoink- and just accept the changes they have put into the game they are trying to fix the things that players want back in.