A list of by Common, Uncommon, etc.

Oops, never mind. I see what I was looking for now.

I’m only doing the silver to gold REQ pack. Once you have unlocked everything from common to rare, if you open a next silver pack, you’ll get refund 1500 RP that means you must now go on with gold in order to unlock everything.

Bronze pack have a chance of unlocking a common item if available. I can sometimes open 3 bronze and get 3x items and sometimes none. I have tried bronze once. First 2x pack I got unlockable the next 5 I got nothing so I decided to only use the silver/gold method

> 2533274863544717;1:
> I have been looking around for a list of all the permanent unlocks listed by category: Common, Uncommon, Rare, Ultra Rare, and Legendary. I want to be as efficient as possible with my RP, and I have read the best way to go about that is to open Bronze and Silvers first in order to unlock the Common’s and Uncommon’s first.
>
> My main concern is how do I know when I have unlocked all of them so that I may stop buying them?
>
> Thank you in advance for any assistance. If this is a question that has already been answered I apologize for making duplicate posts, but so far all I have found are incomplete lists from when the game first came out, and then some with no indication of what category they belong to.
>
> It is unfortunate the in-game, as well as, the Waypoint armor menu does not say what it is until you unlock it.

Once you start opening packs, you will start getting req points back, instead of permanent unlocks, and the normal one use cards.

> 2533274875778143;3:
> > 2533274863544717;1:
> > I have been looking around for a list of all the permanent unlocks listed by category: Common, Uncommon, Rare, Ultra Rare, and Legendary. I want to be as efficient as possible with my RP, and I have read the best way to go about that is to open Bronze and Silvers first in order to unlock the Common’s and Uncommon’s first.
> >
> > My main concern is how do I know when I have unlocked all of them so that I may stop buying them?
> >
> > Thank you in advance for any assistance. If this is a question that has already been answered I apologize for making duplicate posts, but so far all I have found are incomplete lists from when the game first came out, and then some with no indication of what category they belong to.
> >
> > It is unfortunate the in-game, as well as, the Waypoint armor menu does not say what it is until you unlock it.
>
>
> Once you start opening packs, you will start getting req points back, instead of permanent unlocks, and the normal one use cards.

Cool, thanks, that’s good to know. I also just now realized there was a way to “filter” the unlocks when looking at them on Waypoint.

> 2533274872647908;2:
> I’m only doing the silver to gold REQ pack. Once you have unlocked everything from common to rare, if you open a next silver pack, you’ll get refund 1500 RP that means you must now go on with gold in order to unlock everything.
> Bronze pack have a chance of unlocking a common item if available. I can sometimes open 3 bronze and get 3x items and sometimes none. I have tried bronze once. First 2x pack I got unlockable the next 5 I got nothing so I decided to only use the silver/gold method

Okay, thanks for the input. I think I am actually going to keep going Bronze and Silver. Before I was opening more Silver’s and a few Bronze every once in a while, but I think I will switch it up, and try to knock the Common’s faster. Either way it is a lot of permanents to unlock. I will be working on this for quite some time. I wish I could no life the game sometimes, but then I would have nothing but Halo…hmmm, not too bad in a way.