A list of better playlists

I think the playlists in Halo 4 aren’t as good as they could, so I came up with playlists, that I would like to see and I think would please other people too.

FFA - 8 Players
Maps: Haven, Abandon, Adrift, Solace
Modes: Slayer, Oddball, KOTH, Regicide (EDIT)

Infinity Slayer - 4v4

Big Team Infinity Slayer - 8v8
Maps: Exile, Longbow, Meltdown, Ragnarok, Vortex

Team Objective - 4v4
Modes: CTF, Oddball, KOTH, Extraction

Dominion - 6v6
Maps: Exile, Longbow, Meltdown, Vortex

Multi Team - 4 teams of 2
Modes: Infinity Slayer, KOTH

Double Teams - 2v2
Mode: Slayer

Flood - 10 players

Swat - 4v4

Team Snipers - 4v4
Maps: Haven Abandon, Adrift, Solace, Ragnarok

What are your thoughts on these playlists?

Remove Big Team Infinity Slayer and replace it with Big Team Battle that offers both slayer AND objective and we will call it good.

All I want to see is BTB objective and double team as those are the only playlists I would play daily/weekly but I would enjoy seeing some FFA, Team Snipers, Grifball, Action Sack and Multi Team to play once in awhile

> Remove Big Team Infinity Slayer and replace it with Big Team Battle that offers both slayer AND objective and we will call it good.

I agree with you and I would want a btb playlist too, but to be honest, there is like one objective game type in halo 4, that would play well with 8v8 (CTF).I think big team infinity slayer is just party of camping camo snipers and long range battles with the dmr. But since big team infinity slayer is the most popular playlist, then why should it be replaced?

> Remove Big Team Infinity Slayer and replace it with Big Team Battle that offers both slayer AND objective and we will call it good.

This would require 343 to add the ability to vote for different gametypes which makes a lot of sense and would be easy to do so I doubt it will be added anytime soon. CTF and Dominion should be in the Big Team rotation. I think their “maximum” of number of 11ish playlists is a bit low, the population should be able to sustain at least 14 playlists.

ADD GRIFBALL TO THAT LIST and regacide to FFA and i support this list