A list of all preorder bonuses and exclusive Reqs?

Is there a list of all pre-order bonuses from every retailer and all exclusive Req packs you get from buying stuff like food, books, toys, controllers?

• GameStop: Spartan Locke HUNTER-class armor set (Armor & Helmet) for use in multiplayer, Sentinel Battle Rifle with Laser Targeter, Rampant Visor skin, and the Bloodthirst Battle Rifle weapon skin. - Amazon: Projection SMG with Long Barrel, a compact, fully-automatic firearm used by the UNSC. - Best Buy: Longshot Assault Rifle with Recoil Compensator. $10 credit and a 20% discount for Gamers Club Unlocked members. - Microsoft: Recon Assault Rifle with Energy Bayonet and Lagrange Assault Rifle Weapon Skin. A digital $10 Xbox gift card. - Walmart: $4.99 VUDU credit. - Xbox Store: as-of-yet unspecified loadout weapon and custom skin usable in the Warzone mode.

As far as REQ goes, the only ones with exclusive items are the Console edition of the game, Promo Waypoint pack, Monster energy 10 pack, Astro A40 Halo editons, Prima Guide Collectors Edition, and I think there’s one more I’m missing. The only thing exclusive from them is an emblem though, all the other retail items are just standard supply packs.

Yeah these preorder exclusives are just things you can eventually get in-game at some point. No real point to the incentives this time around.

> 2661949065475413;3:
> As far as REQ goes, the only ones with exclusive items are the Console edition of the game, Promo Waypoint pack, Monster energy 10 pack, Astro A40 Halo editons, Prima Guide Collectors Edition, and I think there’s one more I’m missing. The only thing exclusive from them is an emblem though, all the other retail items are just standard supply packs.

I don’t think the console or any of the other things you’ve listed have anything exclusive aside from corporate emblems (e.g. Monster, Prima, Hot Pocket emblems) as they’re all potentially things you can find in a req pack. It’s more so of a guarantee that you get said armor, guns, and visors from those products immediately.

Do correct me if I am mistaken though.

> 2533274799483156;5:
> > 2661949065475413;3:
> > As far as REQ goes, the only ones with exclusive items are the Console edition of the game, Promo Waypoint pack, Monster energy 10 pack, Astro A40 Halo editons, Prima Guide Collectors Edition, and I think there’s one more I’m missing. The only thing exclusive from them is an emblem though, all the other retail items are just standard supply packs.
>
>
> I don’t think the console or any of the other things you’ve listed have anything exclusive aside from corporate emblems (e.g. Monster, Prima, Hot Pocket emblems) as they’re all potentially things you can find in a req pack. It’s more so of a guarantee that you get said armor, guns, and visors from those products immediately.
>
> Do correct me if I am mistaken though.

I literally said in what you quoted that the emblems were the only exclusive piece.