A Legendary Bro for Halo 4

Hello fellow Halo fans. Halo 4 comes out tomorrow (when I write this) and I am making some plans. My first plan: make a few friends that do legendary campaign. Yes, I can do it on my own, but it is more fun with friends. Once I’m done with the initial campaign, I will start up the legendary. If you want to join my legendary quest, try to follow these guide lines:
*I am typically on between 9-11 Am Pacific standard time.
*Please have a decent connection.
*I will look at previous games, so don’t think I will except noobs.
*I am not too strict on language, but excessive swearing is inappropriate regardless.
*If you can fill these traits, I will send a friend request (alchemPyro).
I hope to make a few new Halo friends, and have some fun.

I meet all those traits! :smiley:
But I don’t want to play with you.

Yeah, no xbox live…

I suck.

> I meet all those traits! :smiley:
> But I don’t want to play with you.

I love you.

=_= I simple “yes” or “no” would be fine.

> Yeah, no xbox live…
>
> I suck.

Do you even need XBL for campaign multiplayer?

Sweet bud, maybe you don’t already have any friends online because of your attitude.

> Sweet bud, maybe you don’t already have any friends online because of your attitude.

Sorry for any attitude that came off. I’m actually very chilled and tolerant. I actually wrote this forum after doing a week’s worth of homework in 1.5 days. Again, sorry for any attitude, I am fine now. It just had been a frustrating weekend.

Okay, finished the campaign (it was epic!!!) If you want to do co-op legendary with me, just send a friend request. Also, post a comment in the forum so I know the request is for the game. I will try to invite multiple people to the games.

sup! just got halo 4 and have been playing halo for a while, was Hero on Reach till my account got corrupted and needed it serviced :/, well Im keen as to do some co-op, ill add you :slight_smile:

Yea add me