A LASO Question

Okay, I’m trying to beat the LASO in order to get the emblem. But I have to ask, does it negate the achievement if I save and quit in the middle of stages? Sometimes I don’t have time to finish the whole level and other times, well, I don’t want to start the whole level over when I die. So am I wasting my time now because I’ve done this for three levels or can I keep on going with no regrets?

-Ryan

As long as you started from the beginning of the level, you can save and quit and then resume from the last checkpoint.

> Okay, I’m trying to beat the LASO in order to get the emblem. But I have to ask, does it negate the achievement if I save and quit in the middle of stages? Sometimes I don’t have time to finish the whole level and other times, well, I don’t want to start the whole level over when I die. So am I wasting my time now because I’ve done this for three levels or can I keep on going with no regrets?
>
> -Ryan

Thats actually a good question. Im currently doing the LASO challenge myself along with a friend so we do not get the option to Save and Quit sorry cant help you there, but someone must know.

P.S. Im not entirely sure but as far as I know it shouldn’t negate the playthrough.

You can save and quit as many times as you like.