A.I in forge

So I know this is probably already talked about but who would want to be able to make your own custom firefight match in forge like take the halo reach firefight menu concept art for example make something like that but you get to choose your enemies and your vehicles and spawn allies in and stuff like far cry 4 forgey thing but make it alot more complicated and bigger for halo 6. And plus if they do that they will probably get more sales for the game since its been something we’ve wanted or at least me since halo 2

I think this would be amazing. Making custom FF challenges for other members of the community to try to tackle. Full control on spawn times and locations, to the specific enemy (not just general waves). Basically improve what Reach had.

I would spend a lot of time building and taking on the challenges made by community members. Finally something I can do alone.

thats funny i was just thinking about this before i saw this post but yea i think that would be a great idea for forge creators

It won’t happen in Halo 5 but I have high hopes for Halo 6

i would love AI in forge, it would change aesthetic maps into interactive firefight maps

> 2535440693312185;4:
> It won’t happen in Halo 5 but I have high hopes for Halo 6

I really hope so. This could add infinite replay value for the campaign / story focused players.

Custom forged campaigns would be amazing for halo, would add a ton of life for the game and allow even more options for forgers

> 2533274800273184;7:
> Custom forged campaigns would be amazing for halo, would add a ton of life for the game and allow even more options for forgers

This is what I was thinking. Like a user made Spartan Ops (Halo 4) mission, essentially.

> 2533274804898926;8:
> > 2533274800273184;7:
> > Custom forged campaigns would be amazing for halo, would add a ton of life for the game and allow even more options for forgers
>
> This is what I was thinking. Like a user made Spartan Ops (Halo 4) mission, essentially.

Yeah that’s what I was thinking you could get alot more replay value like already said to the game your could make like already said custom campaigns, firefights, and warzone type games if you can get the players it would be one of the best halo games yet if the could do that

Is there a possibility of putting dead covenant bodies like in the castle wars maps?

> 2533274805640921;10:
> Is there a possibility of putting dead covenant bodies like in the castle wars maps?

Yeah but their dead and only and beauty to the map nothing else but it’s a way bigger start to A.I in the game since you couldn’t add bodies and stuff before halo 5

Ich offe echt dasd wir sowas noch bekommen in halo 5 ich würde das mega abfeiern!!! BITTE 343 MACHT DAS