A hint from frankie

OK guys i know that this is really old but i’ve never seen a link here so i figured i’d put it out there.

Frankie hints that a member of noble could have survived
Why would he mention that if it wasnt at all important?
Your thoughts?

Maybe you will encounter a noble team member in Halo 4? I also thought all of noble team was dead.

> Maybe you will encounter a noble team member in Halo 4? I also thought all of noble team was dead.

Jun… He never was shown dead.
I wondered this ever since i finished reaches campaign.

There is only 3 possibles Jun, Jorge, Carter. But they would have a big gap to fill since Jun wasnt on Onyx with Halsey or even mentioned. Its hard for me to belive its Jun and he’s the only real possible surviver.

> > Maybe you will encounter a noble team member in Halo 4? I also thought all of noble team was dead.
>
> Jun… He never was shown dead.
> I wondered this ever since i finished reaches campaign.

I thought he died defending Halsey at Castle Base or some weird thing like that. Didn’t the books say this?

> > > Maybe you will encounter a noble team member in Halo 4? I also thought all of noble team was dead.
> >
> > Jun… He never was shown dead.
> > I wondered this ever since i finished reaches campaign.
>
> I thought he died difending Halsey at Castle Base or some weird thing like that. Didn’t the books say this?

I dont think the books said this and even if they did they dont have to be canon.

Jun and Dr. Halsey get stranded on Onyx. Halsey being the old woman she is dies. Jun on the other hand being the super soldier he is lives. And sees you emerge from your crashed frigate through a scope while accompanied by a scouting party. Lowers rifle.
“Hmmph, I haven’t seen one of those for a long time.”
-end opening scene-

Also, let this enlighten you

Edited by Moderator - Please do not post inappropriate content.

The books don’t mention Noble team… unless there is some new books out that came out recently that I mentioned it

Has to be Jorge. He never really died, he just got teleported to some other place in the Universe.

> The books don’t mention Noble team… unless there is some new books out that came out recently that I mentioned it

They remade the fall or reach book to include Noble team.

Honestly,I would be nice to delve into that story in a book,but I don’t see any member of Noble coming back,be it Jun or Jorge,in Halo 4.Theyre personalities were all the military follow-my-orders type and we have already gone through theyre story,we don’t need Noble in H4.

> There is only 3 possibles Jun, Jorge, Carter. But they would have a big gap to fill since Jun wasnt on Onyx with Halsey or even mentioned. Its hard for me to belive its Jun and he’s the only real possible surviver.

Jorge is a stretch, Jun is likely since he’s been guarding Halsey and hadnt died in the books (he wasnt even mentioned in the first strike or Onyx because Reach was his first made appearance.) Unless he was mentioned in the revised Fall of Reach, idk. I havent read it.

As for Carter…he’s dead. Sacrificed himself to kill a scarab.

how about the part where he says “there’s Mark 2 through Mark… oh, almost gave a secret away”?

ummm… isn’t there only 6 versions of Spartan armor? obviously, there has to be a 7th

OT: Jorge is the only one that makes sense. yes, Jun isnt shown dying but in a book (dont remember which one) a Spartan defended Halsey and died at Castle Base. has to be Jun. Jorge could’ve survived since he used the slipspace drive, and he could’ve jumped to (maybe?) Halo 4’s Shield World.

although, i’d much rather have Jun alive than Jorge. that’s just me though

> how about the part where he says “there’s Mark 2 through Mark… oh, almost gave a secret away”?
>
> ummm… isn’t there only 6 versions of Spartan armor? obviously, there has to be a 7th
>
> OT: Jorge is the only one that makes sense. yes, Jun isnt shown dying but in a book (dont remember which one) a Spartan defended Halsey and died at Castle Base. has to be Jun. Jorge could’ve survived since he used the slipspace drive, and he could’ve jumped to (maybe?) Halo 4’s Shield World.
>
> although, i’d much rather have Jun alive than Jorge. that’s just me though

Wasnt Mk. VII confirmed in Glasslands?

> how about the part where he says “there’s Mark 2 through Mark… oh, almost gave a secret away”?
>
> ummm… isn’t there only 6 versions of Spartan armor? obviously, there has to be a 7th
>
> OT: Jorge is the only one that makes sense. yes, Jun isnt shown dying but in a book (dont remember which one) a Spartan defended Halsey and died at Castle Base. has to be Jun. Jorge could’ve survived since he used the slipspace drive, and he could’ve jumped to (maybe?) Halo 4’s Shield World.
>
> although, i’d much rather have Jun alive than Jorge. that’s just me though

They never talk about a Jun dying defending Halsey. What you’re referring to is the extra content at the end of the new edition of FoR. The Spartan it is talking about is not Jun. The event it is talking about directly proceeds The Package episode of Halo Legends.

> Has to be Jorge. He never really died, he just got teleported to some other place in the Universe.

Sort of impossible, the force from that slipspace rupture would have ripped him apart, atom by atom. There is a VERY slim chance of him surviving, let alone being completely functional or being teleported. Like a .00000000000000000000000000000001 chance. I say if a member of Noble team did survive death, the most likely candidates are either Jun or Noble 6. Technically in the final cutscene we never saw him get stabbed, he could’ve beaten the elites, jacked a phantom and made it off of Reach, again, slim but possible.

> > Has to be Jorge. He never really died, he just got teleported to some other place in the Universe.
>
> Sort of impossible, the force from that slipspace rupture would have ripped him apart, atom by atom. There is a VERY slim chance of him surviving, let alone being completely functional or being teleported. Like a .00000000000000000000000000000001 chance. I say if a member of Noble team did survive death, the most likely candidates are either Jun or Noble 6. Technically in the final cutscene we never saw him get stabbed, he could’ve beaten the elites, jacked a phantom and made it off of Reach, again, slim but possible.

Dude how awesome would that be to have Noble Six as your ally. So cool.

Also @hal0 m4n the book you’re talking about is A Fistful of Arrows.

On-topic I think Jun or Jorge are the most likely, if at all.

He’s obviously referencing Jun. Maybe 343 will tie up his fate after all.

Could be either Jun or Jorge. But since it’s been said we will likely never see Jun again. My bet is on Jorge somehow winding up at a convenient location after the corvette (And half the Assault Carrier) come out of slipspace.

> Could be either Jun or Jorge. But since it’s been said we will likely never see Jun again. My bet is on Jorge somehow winding up at a convenient location after the corvette (And half the Assault Carrier) come out of slipspace.

Maybe the dark planetoid draws ships to itself (using Slipspace magic technomancy) in order to fulfill some sinister objective that requires pieces of ships and 7-foot super soldiers? It could happen…