A Hero Awakens Prt II Prediction

Co-op is a wildly speculated part of the campaign. More specifically who will the others play as?

Now in recent Halo’s we’ve advanced beyond the clones. And it’s been rumored than we may go back (though I doubt it). It has also been brought up many times that it could be possible players 2-4 could play as other characters.

I think in A Hero Awakens part II we will see some of the co-op characters. As well as other newer characters.

There isn’t a second part to A Hero Awakens, the Part 2 was titled for Making Halo 4.

Making Halo 4: Return of the Forerunners Part 2 is the second in the videos.

> There isn’t a second part to A Hero Awakens, the Part 2 was titled for Making Halo 4.
>
> Making Halo 4: Return of the Forerunners Part 2 is the second in the videos.

That doesn’t make any sense. Why wouldn’t they have given them separate titles?

Its just different parts in the ‘Making of Halo 4’.

IE: Making of Halo 4

• Part 1: A Hero Awakens.
  • Part 2: Return of the Forerunners.
  • Part 3: ???
  • Part #:

There won’t be a part 2 for hero awakens, forerunners etc.

> Its just different parts in the ‘Making of Halo 4’.
>
> IE: Making of Halo 4
>
> - Part 1: A Hero Awakens.
> - Part 2: Return of the Forerunners.
> - Part 3: ???
> - Part #:
>
> There won’t be a part 2 for hero awakens, forerunners etc.

Hmm, they should fix that. Make it say “Making of Halo 4: Part 2 Return of the Forerunners”.

Anyway it seems there was some confusion on my part.

Frankie already stated anyway that co-op in campaign would be other spartans emerging from other cryotubes in the beginning of the game (namely the spartan you customize.) I DO HOPE that the other Spartans will have some dialogue and interaction in cut scenes, unlike the other elites in Halo 3.

> Frankie already stated anyway that co-op in campaign would be other spartans emerging from other cryotubes in the beginning of the game (namely the spartan you customize.) I DO HOPE that the other Spartans will have some dialogue and interaction in cut scenes, unlike the other elites in Halo 3.

I’m excited to hear this! Where did he say it?

343 confirmed that there will be other spartans in lesser cryotubes.

> > Frankie already stated anyway that co-op in campaign would be other spartans emerging from other cryotubes in the beginning of the game (namely the spartan you customize.) I DO HOPE that the other Spartans will have some dialogue and interaction in cut scenes, unlike the other elites in Halo 3.
>
> I’m excited to hear this! Where did he say it?

go to the Frankie’s Answers page in this Halo 4 forum. He gives alot more info than I expected there.

> Frankie already stated anyway that co-op in campaign would be other spartans emerging from other cryotubes in the beginning of the game (namely the spartan you customize.) I DO HOPE that the other Spartans will have some dialogue and interaction in cut scenes, unlike the other elites in Halo 3.

They don’t exactly serve a purpose though, unless they actually show up when playing solo and talk then.

Same went for the Elites in Halo 3, although they were fictional characters, they existed purely for co-op characters.

Link?

I thought it was confirmed that we’re getting Chief clones

> > > Frankie already stated anyway that co-op in campaign would be other spartans emerging from other cryotubes in the beginning of the game (namely the spartan you customize.) I DO HOPE that the other Spartans will have some dialogue and interaction in cut scenes, unlike the other elites in Halo 3.
> >
> > I’m excited to hear this! Where did he say it?
>
>
> go to the Frankie’s Answers page in this Halo 4 forum. He gives alot more info than I expected there.

DK: Something else that we noticed in Spartan Ops is that your War Games character carries over, and you’ve talked a lot about that persistent back-and-forth. We’ve had some questions about whether or not things like armour or weapon skins carry over into campaign as well, could you shed some light on that?

Specifically, in campaign, you’re the Chief, or, you’re another Spartan. There’s no fiction behind the four player co-op. The only cool thing that happens is at the start of the game in the first mission, <mark>The Chief spawns in one cryotube, and the other three Spartans are in “lesser” cryotubes, so that’s where the arguments will come from.</mark>

Source

> > Frankie already stated anyway that co-op in campaign would be other spartans emerging from other cryotubes in the beginning of the game (namely the spartan you customize.) I DO HOPE that the other Spartans will have some dialogue and interaction in cut scenes, unlike the other elites in Halo 3.
>
> Link?
>
> I thought it was confirmed that we’re getting Chief clones

It’s the final question answered in Part II of Frankie’s answers. Unless I’m reading it incorrectly.

https://forums.halo.xbox.com/yaf_postst110757_Your-Questions-for-Frankie-Answered.aspx

> > > > Frankie already stated anyway that co-op in campaign would be other spartans emerging from other cryotubes in the beginning of the game (namely the spartan you customize.) I DO HOPE that the other Spartans will have some dialogue and interaction in cut scenes, unlike the other elites in Halo 3.
> > >
> > > I’m excited to hear this! Where did he say it?
> >
> >
> > go to the Frankie’s Answers page in this Halo 4 forum. He gives alot more info than I expected there.
>
> DK: Something else that we noticed in Spartan Ops is that your War Games character carries over, and you’ve talked a lot about that persistent back-and-forth. We’ve had some questions about whether or not things like armour or weapon skins carry over into campaign as well, could you shed some light on that?
>
> Specifically, in campaign, you’re the Chief, or, you’re another Spartan. There’s no fiction behind the four player co-op. The only cool thing that happens is at the start of the game in the first mission, <mark>The Chief spawns in one cryotube, and the other three Spartans are in “lesser” cryotubes, so that’s where the arguments will come from.</mark>
>
> Source

I wish he could have been a little more specific. I can’t tell if he means the other spartan we created or just another spartan as in master chief.

> > > Frankie already stated anyway that co-op in campaign would be other spartans emerging from other cryotubes in the beginning of the game (namely the spartan you customize.) I DO HOPE that the other Spartans will have some dialogue and interaction in cut scenes, unlike the other elites in Halo 3.
> >
> > Link?
> >
> > I thought it was confirmed that we’re getting Chief clones
>
>
>
> It’s the final question answered in Part II of Frankie’s answers. Unless I’m reading it incorrectly.
>
> https://forums.halo.xbox.com/yaf_postst110757_Your-Questions-for-Frankie-Answered.aspx

Thanks

He left it a little ambiguous. I can’t tell if he means we get to play as our MP Spartan in Campaing co-op, or if it’s Chief clones.

> > > > Frankie already stated anyway that co-op in campaign would be other spartans emerging from other cryotubes in the beginning of the game (namely the spartan you customize.) I DO HOPE that the other Spartans will have some dialogue and interaction in cut scenes, unlike the other elites in Halo 3.
> > >
> > > Link?
> > >
> > > I thought it was confirmed that we’re getting Chief clones
> >
> >
> >
> > It’s the final question answered in Part II of Frankie’s answers. Unless I’m reading it incorrectly.
> >
> > https://forums.halo.xbox.com/yaf_postst110757_Your-Questions-for-Frankie-Answered.aspx
>
> Thanks
>
> He left it a little ambiguous. I can’t tell if he means we get to play as our MP Spartan in Campaing co-op, or if it’s Chief clones.

My thoughts exactly.

> Its just different parts in the ‘Making of Halo 4’.
>
> IE: Making of Halo 4
>
> - Part 1: A Hero Awakens.
> - Part 2: Return of the Forerunners.
> - Part 3: ???
> - Part #:
>
> There won’t be a part 2 for hero awakens, forerunners etc.

Supposedly there are 4 parts. And this week was hinted to have a covenant related video. If it’s a weapon video then it’s a weapon video, but it could be part 3 of the Making Halo 4 series. “Part 3: The Coming Storm” perhaps

And four could likely be Infinity/UNSC related