A heart-felt conversation. brings a tear to my eye

After the hard Reboot i get this message “We couldn’t get your latest saved data, Try again or use this game or app offline.”
I am online… now i cant even play… TT.TT i might go to bed now.
I Might be done with gaming for a while. It gets me nowhere and i keep getting d1ck3d around by the makers of the games. Extremely disappointed in the whole gaming industry right now… not just 343 but most if not all game studios. We are now a week and a half in to this game and it is still not up to par with its older brothers halo 4 excluded.

I know that it is hard to make a game and it is impossible to test them fully before the official launch but the state that this game is in is just terrible. There is one thing that i want to be able to do at least a week after launch and that is play MM… Trust me i am not hating on 343i, I am hating on what this industry has come to. I will not compare what is happening to buying a car that doesn’t run or a board game without the pieces like all of the other haters of this game because there is no way to compare those things to something like a game, but i will say this… I was extremely optimistic for the whole time since this game launched up until right now.

I will admit it is amazing being able to finally play all of the campaigns on the same console with ease but for just one second i really want to plat MM without some B.S. hassle while trying to find a game. I’m tired of trying to have fun with one of the only things i have and enjoy in life (i.e. gaming) and not being able to do something as simple as play with at least 5 other people for 6 minutes randomly when i feel like it through MM. I am not a MM or MP fan boy but i do like to vary what i play from time to time (i.e. i get sick with campaign so i go to MM).

Thanks for listening guys and just remember i am not flaming 343i specifically because so many other game have had terrible MP launches in the past years Cough cough GTA V, CoD, BF4, Diablo 3, ect… cough I am just sick of going through this waiting game in order to play something that should at least be playable within the first week… it does get old.

Sincerely,
Finchy - A Halo fan till the day i die

P.S. Just because i am not enjoying my self right now that does not make me a person who is abandoning Halo… i will always love and play through the storyline time and time
again…

GG guys… GG

You shouldn’t be blaming the game makers, the problem ultimately lies with the publishers. I agree it is unacceptable, but if the problem is to be fixed then we need to cast the blame on the actual problem.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Wow I didn’t even read that wall

You seriously need a girl or something m8

> 2533274798011936;2:
> You shouldn’t be blaming the game makers, the problem ultimately lies with the publishers. I agree it is unacceptable, but if the problem is to be fixed then we need to cast the blame on the actual problem.

^
this…
I see what you are saying, hens why i am done for now… sadly enough i am not lying either. This has truly brought me to the point of wanting to stop playing games all together for quite some time. I feel like it may be a good thing for me right now.

Once again i love the halo lore and all of the games that were put in to this collection, but the execution was p1$$ poor at best… The framework that holds these 4 game together in the collection is what is bad. Not the 4 games them selves… not by a long shot…

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Derp derp derp that’s all I read

> 2535437232056320;4:
> You seriously need a girl or something m8

lol

Truestory.jpg

Making a t shirt soon that reads

99% GAMER
1% GAME

LOL

> 2659938529931284;6:
>

Take English class bro, Or take some medication for ADD or Dyslexia then maybe you could read 4 paragraphs… wow.
Or just stop sifting through the forums and try to play a game that wont even let you play it. lol.