A Halo Mod on Fallout 4?!

Ello everyone!

First off, Id like to apologize if this thread is in the wrong place, Mods, please feel free to move it if it is in the wrong place. But I was wondering if this is an acceptable place to be posting screenshots for a Halo Mod that is currently in the works for Fallout 4? :smiley:

Am curious to see what people and 343 themselves think of these :smiley:

Mark V anywhere in there? And by that I mean both Delta/Alpha or the previous Halo 4 variant.

> 2533274818787037;2:
> Mark V anywhere in there? And by that I mean both Delta/Alpha or the previous Halo 4 variant.

The Mark V and Mark VI from Halo 4 are in the mod :open_mouth:

Watch out they may DMCA you!

> 2783251376874809;4:
> Watch out they may DMCA you!

I dont see why they would tbh. Its for free, and only available to a select few. Its not a large project like ElDewrito. There’d be nothing to be gained. Except alot of bad rep.

Eh, it was a joke. I’m salty about the impending shut down for the Eldewrito Halo Online PC game mod that made a broken, dead and nonfunctional unreleased project live. It brought back to many of us true fans of the series a feeling of familiarity. The game play is simple and in the vein of Halo 3 with a little bit of the more modern features sprinkled in for good measure (no advanced mobility but still some of the tightest gun play the series has ever had) so as to not be too controversial within the community. We all came here together to be part of a community that cares about us, but what we just got was a bunch of BS form Microsoft and this wonderful mod is on notice to be shut down. I started with the Gearbox Studios port of Halo CE for Windows…so I was really excited to see this up and running.

> 2783251376874809;6:
> Eh, it was a joke. I’m salty about the impending shut down for the Eldewrito Halo Online PC game mod that made a broken, dead and nonfunctional unreleased project live. It brought back to many of us true fans of the series a feeling of familiarity. The game play is simple and in the vein of Halo 3 with a little bit of the more modern features sprinkled in for good measure (no advanced mobility but still some of the tightest gun play the series has ever had) so as to not be too controversial within the community. We all came here together to be part of a community that cares about us, but what we just got was a bunch of BS form Microsoft and this wonderful mod is on notice to be shut down. I started with the Gearbox Studios port of Halo CE for Windows…so I was really excited to see this up and running.

Oh its sorta up and running :smiley: Still working out alot of bugs in it. Heh. The mod will always be free for anyone to use on the PC, since Bethesda is quite salty about hosting assets from other franchises on their platform. The mod will be made public if I somehow get a message from an 343i employee saying that they love what Im doing so far, and would like to see more :smiley:

The mods getting Custom weapons now! :open_mouth:

A new Forerunner weapon :slight_smile:

They are watching you xD

> 2783251376874809;6:
> Eh, it was a joke. I’m salty about the impending shut down for the Eldewrito Halo Online PC game mod that made a broken, dead and nonfunctional unreleased project live. It brought back to many of us true fans of the series a feeling of familiarity. The game play is simple and in the vein of Halo 3 with a little bit of the more modern features sprinkled in for good measure (no advanced mobility but still some of the tightest gun play the series has ever had) so as to not be too controversial within the community. We all came here together to be part of a community that cares about us, but what we just got was a bunch of BS form Microsoft and this wonderful mod is on notice to be shut down. I started with the Gearbox Studios port of Halo CE for Windows…so I was really excited to see this up and running.

I hadn’t heard of Elderwrito until December of 2018, even though I’m a true fan. However, and I hope you don’t get mad, Halo 3 is a dead game and wasn’t that great in the first place. And the creepypastas for it are enough to make you throw away the disc. Really, it was never that great a game and is over-praised.