A Halo armour like this Mandalorian one.

This is true Mandalorian armour, not that rubbish the other guy posted which is NOT Mandalorian armour(No offence even though you clearly don’t know Star Wars lore (EDIT:This is not true, I was wrong. Sorry man, I feel so terrible)). That’s Fett armour at the most.
I just had to make this thread to show you guys how wrong that thread is, I’m very pretentious on my Star Wars lore.

So do you think we could get one like this?

Those of you played Knights of the Old Republic on the original XBOX(One of the best games ever imo, my most favourite, Halo 2 being 2nd) should remember this fondly.

EDIT:
I’m extremely sorry to the other OP for my remarks, I was wrong. He edited the title after everyone misinterpreted it to Katana from “Katarn”. Sorry man. My fan nerdness overtook me.

Also here’s a gameplay clip; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNRfZoxWFNg

KotOR FTW!

I’m sure not even that is right, is that Neo-Crusader? I’m sure that most Mandos by the Clone Wars had armour similar to Jango’s, but with more plating and made of Beskar.

-edit- and you saw my reply. Alright. Yes this is real Mando armor, not Grand Army standard issue, but I still think that Commando kit looks more like Halo, and would be better received.

> I’m sure not even that is right, is that Neo-Crusader? I’m sure that most Mandos by the Clone Wars had armour similar to Jango’s, but with more plating and made of Beskar.

True Mandos died sometime after KOTOR, they then began being known as Bounty Hunters pretty much and most of their old culture was lost. This is true Mando armour, the Fett armour is pretty much integrated with other things.
Yes this is Neo Crusader.

> > I’m sure not even that is right, is that Neo-Crusader? I’m sure that most Mandos by the Clone Wars had armour similar to Jango’s, but with more plating and made of Beskar.
>
> True Mandos died sometime after KOTOR, they then began being known as Bounty Hunters pretty much and most of their old culture was lost. This is true Mando armour, the Fett armour is pretty much integrated with other things.
> Yes this is Neo Crusader.

I see what you mean now, while I know quite a bit about Mandos I mainly know about their culture in the Clone Wars. Is this thread even Halo 4 related anymore?

> You made your own thread lol.
> I clarified my reasons for the topic name. And Katarn fits Halo better than the old school Mando gear, I don’t see anyone wearing THAT in a Halo game.

Yeah I edited the OP, I made this thread before I saw your comment.

> > > I’m sure not even that is right, is that Neo-Crusader? I’m sure that most Mandos by the Clone Wars had armour similar to Jango’s, but with more plating and made of Beskar.
> >
> > True Mandos died sometime after KOTOR, they then began being known as Bounty Hunters pretty much and most of their old culture was lost. This is true Mando armour, the Fett armour is pretty much integrated with other things.
> > Yes this is Neo Crusader.
>
> I see what you mean now, while I know quite a bit about Mandos I mainly know about their culture in the Clone Wars. Is this thread even Halo 4 related anymore?

If you want to know them, play KOTOR.

And yes it is, discuss how awesome it would look in Halo 4.