A "Halo 5 Leak" Topic was locked...

and the link deleted. This can only mean that the link’s information was real. Now I’m curious. I’m sure it’s nothing about fixing the broken multiplayer but we’ll get there when the time comes.

Speculation?

Also, if you saw what the leak was don’t post about it. This thread is for speculation. I don’t want it shut down too.

The link was a fat woman booty shaking on a guy in a marine outfit.

I should be disappointed, but I’m laughing too hard.

> The link was a fat woman booty shaking on a guy in a marine outfit.

that video gave me cancer

> and the link deleted. <mark>This can only mean that the link’s information was real.</mark> Now I’m curious. I’m sure it’s nothing about fixing the broken multiplayer but we’ll get there when the time comes.
>
> Speculation?
>
> Also, if you saw what the leak was don’t post about it. This thread is for speculation. I don’t want it shut down too.

I’d like to point out something in the edit text applied.

> This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content. This includes leaked content, real <mark>or fake.</mark>

Just because it was locked for being a leak, doesn’t mean it was real.

Who knows, maybe the guy in the marine outfit is going to be a character in Halo 5? Maybe it was a clip of the sequel to Forward Unto Dawn?

GASP

Maybe this is the start of a new ARG, and we have to collect stray dollar bills in the strip clubs that surround 343i HQ???¿¿¿¿??

Yep. My eyes will never be the same.

> > and the link deleted. <mark>This can only mean that the link’s information was real.</mark> Now I’m curious. I’m sure it’s nothing about fixing the broken multiplayer but we’ll get there when the time comes.
> >
> > Speculation?
> >
> > Also, if you saw what the leak was don’t post about it. This thread is for speculation. I don’t want it shut down too.
>
> I’d like to point out something in the edit text applied.
>
>
>
> > This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content. This includes leaked content, real <mark>or fake.</mark>
>
> Just because it was locked for being a leak, doesn’t mean it was real.

Welp. Guess I should work on that whole literacy thing. Thanks for pointing this out.

> > The link was a fat woman booty shaking on a guy in a marine outfit.
>
> Yep. My eyes will never be the same.

And then you showed it to me…

Oh God that’s brilliant. =’)

> > The link was a fat woman booty shaking on a guy in a marine outfit.
>
> Yep. My eyes will never be the same.

Part of me wished you didn’t lock the thread for the people who think “They locked the leak thread, it must be real!”

I can make threads all day long, title them “leaked Halo 4 screenshots”, and then stuff them full of links of screenshots from Halo Custom Edition maps/mods. I could even tho a few links of some questionable images, and call them Halo 5 screenshots. And some of you people are so damn smart, you’d believe that the image was real Halo 5 screenshots, just because the thread was locked.