A guess

Anyone have a guess as to how this game will start out? Iv been thinking over and over and i cant think of how the humans and 117 are reunited or how the covenant come into play. SO far im willing to bet that its the Forerunners were gonna see as the main antagonist. And im sure that the flood will show up to make gaming life hell. The only idea i have is some how Cheif gets a SOS out. After all i dont think the forerunners would be to happy to hear what Cheif did. Yeah dude we were able to defect the flood. All i did was blow up one ring, alnded on another which was over run with flood in under 24 hours, let lose the Gravemind, made it to the Ark only blow it up with the replacement ring for the first ring i broke. Mind giving me a ship, id like to go home now

I think it’ll start basically like Halo CE.

John wakes up. Cortana tells John what’s up, he has to escape the ship. He makes it to mysterious world, and is immediately met with opposition.

it’ll probably start the way that first trailer started. Cortana wakes you up and you make your way to the edge of your burning ship to see a giant light sucking you into the -Yoink!- of a planet.

> it’ll probably start the way that first trailer started. Cortana wakes you up and you make your way to the edge of your burning ship to see a giant light sucking you into the -Yoink!- of a planet.

Lol never knew that there was a back side to a planet. Good ideas never thought of that being apart of the opening sequnce

> it’ll probably start the way that first trailer started. Cortana wakes you up and you make your way to the edge of your burning ship to see a giant light sucking you into the <mark>-Yoink!-</mark> of a planet.

I thought it was a different area.

flees

It will start with a cutscene :wink:

> It will start with a cutscene :wink:

I think im dying im laughin so hard that was good

It would be kinda cool to start with a dream sequence, where you learn the controls for the game and it recaps the end of Halo 3.