A GTA Style Halo ?

What do you think ?

we never have seen much of what it’s like living in the future in the Halo universe , the game has always focused on the war which is awesome . But does anyone else think a spinoff game like gta would be great.

It could be set during the covenant war on a planet yet to be under attacked and maybe at the end you could team up with the marines and fight the covenant.

If you do bad things like kill people or destroy things you would have police on you then maybe if you aren’t killed a spartan would be dispatched to kill your or a odst.

I think it would be awesome and a laugh

I think the planet Harvest would be the best location and you could team up with Sgt Johnson at the end - That Bit Would Have to Be Non-Canon though

Now this is one of those ideas that sounds cool and would probably be cool in practice, but they wont do it because it would attract to much hate.

IMO though, this would be a fun game and I think the best setting for it would be Tribute or Sigma Octanus IV as those are more developed worlds then Harvest. But I think it would be even better if you play as a Sangheili on Sangheilios right after the events of Thursday war as there would be a lot of chaos and unlawfulness going on.

> Now this is one of those ideas that sounds cool and would probably be cool in practice, but they wont do it because it would attract to much hate.
>
> IMO though, this would be a fun game and I think the best setting for it would be Tribute or Sigma Octanus IV as those are more developed worlds then Harvest. But I think it would be even better if you play as a Sangheili on Sangheilios right after the events of Thursday war as there would be a lot of chaos and unlawfulness going on.

Yh that’s sounds awesome . Maybe 2 campaigns in the game but no online . One human and one covenant

GTA-style wouldn’t work well for Halo. I honestly think an Elder Scrolls-type game would be cool but a lot of fans wouldn’t like it as the hardcore RPG market is much smaller than the FPS market.

Are you on crack?