A gripe with grapple hook

I’m actually really upset to hear that if we grapple a flying grunt that we fly at it and not the other way around. That makes absolutely no sense at all. Chief outweighs a grunt by a significant amount. Hell, chief is 2205 lb, probably more with the new armor, a unggoy weighs up to 280lb, a sangheili up to 400lb, a jiralhanae up to 1500.
We should be throwing the banished around with the grapple hook, not flying at them. I get that it’s a gameplay mechanic, but it feels awkward to be a armored up supersoldier with the physics of a feather while a grunt is a brick wall.

• content creator 343 meeting is where I’m getting the info about grappling a flying grunt -

> 2533274887875135;1:
> I’m actually really upset to hear that if we grapple a flying grunt that we fly at it and not the other way around. That makes absolutely no sense at all. Chief outweighs a grunt by a significant amount. Hell, chief is 2205 lb, probably more with the new armor, a unggoy weighs up to 280lb, a sangheili up to 400lb, a jiralhanae up to 1500.
> We should be throwing the banished around with the grapple hook, not flying at them. I get that it’s a gameplay mechanic, but it feels awkward to be a armored up supersoldier with the physics of a feather while a grunt is a brick wall.
>
> - content creator 343 meeting is where I’m getting the info about grappling a flying grunt -

Couldn’t agree with you more dude, it just sounds like a cheap gimmick for entertainment. I don’t understand why it couldn’t be used to pull opponents towards you instead. And why don’t the brutes or elites react to getting grappled? It’s quite infuriating I hope it’s changed for the actual game.