A great PATCH idea for HALO 4

Hi
This idea is for your GAMERCARD and I lets you customize it how you want it .

I didn’t think of this idea HARDCOR3 H3RO
did

> Gamercard: The information box that appears next to a player when you highlight them in the game lobby. For example the gamercard in Halo: Reach displays the players spartan model and info such as armory completion %, daily/weekly challenges completed, and commendation %.
>
> One feature I think could really add some longevity and immersion to the Halo 4 experience is personal gamer cards that each player gets to customize with whatever information they want.
>
> For example: Let’s say I am a player who focuses on having a high K/D, that would be one of the stats i could have listed on my gamer card.
> Another example: I personally love to forge my own maps, you could have your map and the number of downloads or average rating players give your map.
>
> It’s basically like the “gamer card” from Halo: Reach that displays your spartan model and stats such as Armory Completion %, Commendation %, etc. Except you would get to choose what information is displayed. Before each match I personally like to look at what unique stats each player in the lobby might have, only problem is I am most likely looking at the wrong stats and don’t have enough time to scour through the entirety of their stats.
>
> And it would be awesome if they gave you a huge list of different things you could have displayed such as number of a certain medal you get alot, or the number grunts you’ve killed in the campaign, etc.
>
> I really do believe this would pique many of the players interest in the game and allow players to be much more involved in the game. If you agree or disagree please post and explain why.
>
> Edit: Thanks everybody who has supported this idea so far, and I’m loving all the input so far!
>
> But this idea needs MOAR SUPPORT!!! So please people, if you want this feature in the game, leave a quick comment to express that, and thanks in advanced! : D

again this is not MY idea
But none the less its still AN AMAZING IDEA .

What do you think

Hmm. I suposse that would be a nice thing to have, but I, personally, I content with what we have currently. I am not saying I dislike the idea, however.

> Hmm. I suposse that would be a nice thing to have, but I, personally, I content with what we have currently. I am not saying I dislike the idea, however.

I will vote you as a YES then …

:0

I’m all for it! Loving the idea!

Great idea, I wonder how hard it would be to implement, probably not very

I doubt it could be added now that Halo 4 is fully released (almost)

But they will want to make Halo 5 have every bell and whistle to be an improvement on this game so you never know

> I’m all for it! Loving the idea!

Thanks i agree it’s a great idea that many would really enjoy

> Hi
> This idea is for your GAMERCARD and I lets you customize it how you want it .
>
> I didn’t think of this idea HARDCOR3 H3RO
> did
>
>
>
>
> > Gamercard: The information box that appears next to a player when you highlight them in the game lobby. For example the gamercard in Halo: Reach displays the players spartan model and info such as armory completion %, daily/weekly challenges completed, and commendation %.
> >
> > One feature I think could really add some longevity and immersion to the Halo 4 experience is personal gamer cards that each player gets to customize with whatever information they want.
> >
> > For example: Let’s say I am a player who focuses on having a high K/D, that would be one of the stats i could have listed on my gamer card.
> > Another example: I personally love to forge my own maps, you could have your map and the number of downloads or average rating players give your map.
> >
> > It’s basically like the “gamer card” from Halo: Reach that displays your spartan model and stats such as Armory Completion %, Commendation %, etc. Except you would get to choose what information is displayed. Before each match I personally like to look at what unique stats each player in the lobby might have, only problem is I am most likely looking at the wrong stats and don’t have enough time to scour through the entirety of their stats.
> >
> > And it would be awesome if they gave you a huge list of different things you could have displayed such as number of a certain medal you get alot, or the number grunts you’ve killed in the campaign, etc.
> >
> > I really do believe this would pique many of the players interest in the game and allow players to be much more involved in the game. If you agree or disagree please post and explain why.
> >
> > Edit: Thanks everybody who has supported this idea so far, and I’m loving all the input so far!
> >
> > But this idea needs MOAR SUPPORT!!! So please people, if you want this feature in the game, leave a quick comment to express that, and thanks in advanced! : D
>
> again this is not MY idea
> But none the less its still AN AMAZING IDEA .
>
> What do you think

No. This is virtually pointless, and changing the UI would take up too much time and resources while they could be working on something actually useful, like giving us more custom game options and better playlists.

I had a good idea for customs earlier, give us an option to allow each individual player to pick a weapon, so one guy could start with a sword, other guy rockets, sniper, etc.

I think it’d make for some good times