A Great Emblem, Now Gone

I have heard that 343 is going to take out the Unicorn Emblem, and you can only get it from ordering the Limited Edition Console. I do not know if there is some way I could buy the Emblem using Microsoft Points. I used that exact emblem since Halo 3, and am very disappointed to see it go. I just wish there was a way I could obtain this emblem without paying for all of the extra stuff.

Sorry, I, too, wish I could have gotten the flaming helmet when reach came out but nope!

I just want my Marathon Emblem. ;~;

But, seeing as it’s a Bungie thing it is likely never to happen again.

ill be happy as long as i can get my flaming fist or sticky helmet back.

They did say that at some point in the future it will be possible to obtain all of the different DLC. I’m guessing they’re going to sell them in packs on the Marketplace.

I think that the UNICORN emblem coming with the LE console is different from the UNICORN emblem in reach, so it might not be in the game at all.

I heard the standard unicorn emblem is still in, the console just gets a special one. :\ I guess I’m wrong?

sorry man thats i feel sorry for you maybe they’ll make a classic unicorn as DLC sometime but i just hope they have the fleur de lis emblem

> They did say that at some point in the future it will be possible to obtain all of the different DLC. I’m guessing they’re going to sell them in packs on the Marketplace.

Pre-order DLC will probably be accessible on the marketplace at some point in the future, console and limited edition content will stay exclusive.

Really shows how far we have come with the exclusive crap. First it was an armor then a few and now you get a map that will be locked on the disk for everyone else until they pay. Ridiculous. Although I am getting the limited edition… it’s sad how far it has come.

As long as the Fleur de lis emblem still exists and is attainable in some way shape or form, I’m fine.

I’ve had it for as long as I can remember …

> As long as the Fleur de lis emblem still exists and is attainable in some way shape or form, I’m fine.
>
> I’ve had it for as long as I can remember …

Yup this. I had the Mark of shame in Halo 2 but since then I’ve had this one.

> > They did say that at some point in the future it will be possible to obtain all of the different DLC. I’m guessing they’re going to sell them in packs on the Marketplace.
>
> Pre-order DLC will probably be accessible on the marketplace at some point in the future, console and limited edition content will stay exclusive.

we are still not certain of this it maybe released later there is no way to be certain that they will keep it exclusive

> > > They did say that at some point in the future it will be possible to obtain all of the different DLC. I’m guessing they’re going to sell them in packs on the Marketplace.
> >
> > Pre-order DLC will probably be accessible on the marketplace at some point in the future, console and limited edition content will stay exclusive.
>
> we are still not certain of this it maybe released later there is no way to be certain that they will keep it exclusive

The console exclusives <mark>were indeed</mark> verified to be kept exclusive and never released by Frankie I believe. If anybody could link please do so. I don’t know about limited edition though.

> > > > They did say that at some point in the future it will be possible to obtain all of the different DLC. I’m guessing they’re going to sell them in packs on the Marketplace.
> > >
> > > Pre-order DLC will probably be accessible on the marketplace at some point in the future, console and limited edition content will stay exclusive.
> >
> > we are still not certain of this it maybe released later there is no way to be certain that they will keep it exclusive
>
> The console exclusives <mark>were indeed</mark> verified to be kept exclusive and never released by Frankie I believe. If anybody could link please do so. I don’t know about limited edition though.

If one is exclusive I don’t see why the other shouldn’t be, it wouldn’t exactly be fair for one LE option to be kept 100% exclusive while the other one isn’t. People still shelled out extra cash for the exclusives. Bot me, in particular because all I really want is my pretty Hard Case and Collectables.

> Really shows how far we have come with the exclusive crap. First it was an armor then a few and n<mark>ow you get a map that will be locked on the disk for everyone else until they pay</mark>. Ridiculous. Although I am getting the limited edition… it’s sad how far it has come.

Could someone elaborate?

> As long as the Fleur de lis emblem still exists and is attainable in some way shape or form, I’m fine.
>
> I’ve had it for as long as I can remember …

I think it’s gone too, which is quite a shame. I’ve used it since Halo 3. :frowning:

I just hope I can have no Emblem, had it since it was possible.

tell me guys is the happy smiley back?

used it since 04

No fleur de lis… I’ve had it for since halo 2…