A good way to make your voice heard

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not create alternate accounts to bypass forum bans. Alternate accounts will be permanently banned, and offending users will be subject to both temporary and permanent bans.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

343 has actually been responding to people regarding some of the features being lost in Halo 5 revealed in the Game Informer article recently, and I think some good ground is being taken for seeing change.
In regards to split-screen, be sure to go here and have your voice heard. It’s quick and easy: <mark>Link Removed by Monitor</mark>
Also, use the hashtag #Halo5Splitscreen on Twitter.

This is pathetic. A change.org petition? You can’t change anything. Frank O’ Connor has already said that spilt screen causes too much harm to gameplay and graphic fidelity. They are not going to water down the game and add split screen because people use a hashtag on Twitter and sign a petition.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not create alternate accounts to bypass forum bans. Alternate accounts will be permanently banned, and offending users will be subject to both temporary and permanent bans.</mark>

> 2533274832290972;2:
> This is pathetic. A change.org petition? You can’t change anything. Frank O’ Connor has already said that spilt screen causes too much harm to gameplay and graphic fidelity. They are not going to water down the game and add split screen because people use a hashtag on Twitter and sign a petition.

You must be fun at parties.

Sorry to say but I don’t think it is going to change anything. I don’t see how a petition and twitter can change a major company and a AAA game to add in a function. Apologies, not flaming you or being hateful, but it is the truth.

> 2533274832290972;2:
> This is pathetic. A change.org petition? You can’t change anything. Frank O’ Connor has already said that spilt screen causes too much harm to gameplay and graphic fidelity. They are not going to water down the game and add split screen because people use a hashtag on Twitter and sign a petition.

There’s one surefire way to make sure change doesn’t happen: do nothing.

There’s one way to create the possibility that change will happen: speak up.

Didn’t they teach you that in elementary school? It’s the dreamers and idealists who don’t just placidly accept the hand they’ve been dealt that make sh*t happen, not the narrow minded pessimists who want everybody to sit down and shut up.

> 2535463261337659;4:
> Sorry to say but I don’t think it is going to change anything. I don’t see how a petition and twitter can change a major company and a AAA game to add in a function. Apologies, not flaming you or being hateful, but it is the truth.

Thanks for being cool about it. you may be right, but theres only one way to find out. it’s worth a shot in my book

> 2535412554645082;3:
> > 2533274832290972;2:
> > This is pathetic. A change.org petition? You can’t change anything. Frank O’ Connor has already said that spilt screen causes too much harm to gameplay and graphic fidelity. They are not going to water down the game and add split screen because people use a hashtag on Twitter and sign a petition.

The guy who makes change.org petitions about a video game is a guy I’d NEVER want to hang out at a party with.