A glitch in the system

So recently, I tried to view Halo Waypoint on my xbox. When it finished loading an error message popped up that said something long the lines of “unable to load article”. After this message disappeared, I saw that I was unable to view any of the video articles that were posted. I was not even able to view my Reach stats…the only thing I can do at this point is view my Career and compare it to others… I have tried deleting Halo Waypoint and re-downloading it several times but nothing changes. Any ideas as to why this may be happening or how to fix it?

Not sure it has anything to do with it but the website was down for a few minutes today too?? Maybe there is a bug in the system. You might want to send a quick tweet to @halowaypoint for a response.

Have you tried shutting down and starting up your xbox ?

Good luck .

yes, I have tried that too…i’m not sure what the issue is…failboat lol

> Not sure it has anything to do with it but the website was down for a few minutes today too?? Maybe there is a bug in the system. You might want to send a quick tweet to @halowaypoint for a response.
>
> Have you tried shutting down and starting up your xbox ?
>
> Good luck .

still nothing on the solution to my Halo Waypoint via Xbox Live issue… I made an attempt to contact the waypoint twitter and no response on that end either…its been a while and the problem still continues…

> > Not sure it has anything to do with it but the website was down for a few minutes today too?? Maybe there is a bug in the system. You might want to send a quick tweet to @halowaypoint for a response.
> >
> > Have you tried shutting down and starting up your xbox ?
> >
> > Good luck .
>
> still nothing on the solution to my Halo Waypoint via Xbox Live issue… I made an attempt to contact the waypoint twitter and no response on that end either…its been a while and the problem still continues…

Did you try BS Angel directly?

> > > Not sure it has anything to do with it but the website was down for a few minutes today too?? Maybe there is a bug in the system. You might want to send a quick tweet to @halowaypoint for a response.
> > >
> > > Have you tried shutting down and starting up your xbox ?
> > >
> > > Good luck .
> >
> > still nothing on the solution to my Halo Waypoint via Xbox Live issue… I made an attempt to contact the waypoint twitter and no response on that end either…its been a while and the problem still continues…
>
> Did you try BS Angel directly?

how would i do that?