A forum that should be added...

There should be a Forum just for suggestions. These could be suggestions for a new map pack, playlists, updates for games, exc. This way our ideas could be heard easier so that the changes that need to happen do happen.

discuss/

I think by posting this suggestion in General Discussion you’ve kind of answered your own question…

> I think by posting this suggestion in General Discussion you’ve kind of answered your own question…

Well 1. I had no question lol (I know what you meant)

1. The reason I was saying this because a lot of suggestions get thrown in this forum, multiplayer forum, forge forum, exc. If we had one forum just for Suggestions not only would this create a better chance for them to be seen but it would “clean up” the other forums.

subforum maybe? a full new forum would seem to invite a lot of unwanted… Spam…

> subforum maybe? a full new forum would seem to invite a lot of unwanted… Spam…

If you are referring to a forum like “General Discussion”, or “Forge” then yes that is what I meant. If you are referring to a thread that is pinned in a forum like "General Discussion " it could work but I was never a fan of doing that. Because good ideas could be buried very easily.

that is what i meant, yes, and you’re saying they won’t get buried in a new forum? it seems to me to be no different…

> that is what i meant, yes, and you’re saying they won’t get buried in a new forum? it seems to me to be no different…

It would be different because if it is really a good idea people well help you keep it alive. If it is in just a thread you can not keep someone’s idea alive as easily.